Lettuce talk about the BBB

Rally Pat

Folks, I see a lot of good advice on here. People to call, places to shop, or whatever. Its rare that I cringe when I see people suggest something trying to be helpful. Do not, under any circumstances, utilize the BBB to find or complain about businesses. They are one of the biggest scam artists in America, and its sad that so many good businesses are being bullied for money they shouldn't need to pay.

If you want an example that is closer to car culture, LIC Motorsports, famously of the Underdogs documentary series, has been fighting the BBB for years on this very bullshit. Not sure if you need to be a fan of them to see this or not, I apologize if you do.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150367894374540&set=a.228602664539.166160.215407604539&type=3&theater

Unfortunately, Yelp is also just as corrupt.

BBB is indeed a scam. I represent the company I work for regarding BBB and Attorney General complaints. BBB does absolutely no mediation and will clearly tell a business if they want a higher rating, pay the due$, regardless of how you treat your customers.

BBB is a waste of time and resources.

Things like the BBB exist for worthless people who feel that they are intitled to shit for free. I take all this type shit with a grain of salt, forums, self rightous organizations, and most people. People are biased one way or another for various reasons and I don't really listen to anyone who doesn't give me some good facts to back up their claims. Of course people try to confuse facts with fiction too, so yeah, a grain of salt.

Things like the BBB exist for worthless people who feel that they are intitled to shit for free. I take all this type shit with a grain of salt, forums, self rightous organizations, and most people. People are biased one way or another for various reasons and I don't really listen to anyone who doesn't give me some good facts to back up their claims. Of course people try to confuse facts with fiction too, so yeah, a grain of salt.

I will take a Forums opinion over the BBB. UNLESS the Vendor in question is a Sponsor / Owner of that Forum. ;)

KillJoy

I will take a Forums opinion over the BBB. UNLESS the Vendor in question is a Sponsor / Owner of that Forum. ;)

KillJoy

I agree with you, I'm more refering to people with short answers with no rhyme or reason. I don't care much for opinion as I do facts.