Is this the Ohio Boys T/A? - 180 mph backflip.

DTM Brian

Oh shit, that is what is left of Mike Brown's car...

Edit:

"Well, in the semi final round Mike was on a good pass, but got into his own oil on the top end and ended up hitting the wall. Good news is Mike is just fine, the car...not so much. Thank goodness for all the safety equipment, and fast response by the MIR safety crew."

Saw these cars at ifo..funny listening to people talk about them being slow, as they ran low 11s (may have been faster) going 330ft full throttle and coasting the rest of the way haha

Most of those fucks would not know a fast car if it was sitting on their dick.

Saw these cars at ifo..funny listening to people talk about them being slow, as they ran low 11s (may have been faster) going 330ft full throttle and coasting the rest of the way haha

How dumb are the people at IFO? Really easy to tell when those guys let off and coast. Must be that stupid. I will never go back to that stupid fest for many reasons, but this just adds to the list. Wow.

How dumb are the people at IFO? Really easy to tell when those guys let off and coast. Must be that stupid. I will never go back to that stupid fest for many reasons, but this just adds to the list. Wow.

Yeah my brother in law told one kid to stfu cause he was an idiot, he then had to explain to the kid that they were only going 330ft and then basically coasting the rest of the way to an 11 second pass. We went and talked to the ohio boys and they were pretty cool. They talked to us about our cars and shit, not like they really cared but it was cool none the less haha.

Not to turn this into an IFO thread, but that event is a cluster fuck of an event for sure

Seconded, never going back to that event.

Sad to see that picture thought, car was definitely clean

If you ever think, oh I don't need a roll bar, or rules are dumb watch this. It gives me chills to think how bad this could have ended if there were rules ignored :(

http://www.grs-motorsports.net/videos2011/usa/mir/wcf/33.wmv

Holy shit ! that is no joke, crazy . Good thing he was okay that looked bad.