What To Do With Ringokid

wagner

How do you want to see Ringokid go?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to see Ringokid go?

• Ban
    • Miserable User
    • Locked in the Oven
    • Leave it up to BC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff's on what the hell the issue is with this guy. 20 pages of reading, not gonna do it. I just know he has pissed off several of my friends on here.

See below

19 Year old douche that lists all his dads cars he says he has owned and talks tough as if he is gonna beat people up on other boards, he's just a young troll and personally I think this board should be 21 and over.

I plan on acting on this poll maybe by the time I get off work, in honor of election day and all.

I will also be accepting write in votes.

BC is Brian Carter. And he was banned on OR for threatening another user over there, and hints here that he doesn't get mad on the internet but face to face it's better for everyone to learn that he will beat you up face to face if you try to troll in person.

Roger, thanks for the briefing.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bench racing, flaming and nut swinging.

he said hes going to beat my ass on or and he has said multiple times that if he and i meet up its not going to be good. :lol: i cunt wait...

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/hellojackgoodbyeson/gif/ChanSmash.gif

wagner can i write in via facebook?

he said hes going to beat my ass on or and he has said multiple times that if he and i meet up its not going to be good. :lol: i cunt wait...

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/hellojackgoodbyeson/gif/ChanSmash.gif

wagner can i write in via facebook?

Facebook voting closed last night, sorry Phil.

Well has he made a threat since he came back? If so that will make this go MUCH quicker.

i keep asking him about the 930 and he doesnt respond.

He is probably not sure what a 930 is, other that he heard his dad say his uncle had one and it was mega sweet back in the day (when cars had 160hp).

I heard he sold his 930 to Mark Pi and it was still local and in good shape although the tires were getting a bit dry-rotted.

If he has actually owned those cars, I suspect with his attitude there would be plenty of youtube videos of each one beasting on an rx7, or possibly a 10-sec supra.

Phil if we ever meet its not going to end well. Stop by my house if you doubt me.

no im not coming by, kiss my ass. i heard you have a big black dildo that you and your dog play fetch with. i can only imagine what you would do if we met