Dear Craigslist.. f you

dragknee66

No way to contact them.. ALL the research ive done basically says you have to wait it out, release and renew IPs and create a whole new account.

Its VERY frustrating, Ive been trying to sell a car for almost 2 months on there and havent gotten emails and this whole time its not "reeealllyyyyyy" been listed. The 23 previous sales I had were not good enough I guess???? They were spam tooooooo right craigslist!??? Why I awwwwta :lolguy:

LOL.

i purchased a phone from craigslist yesterday that turned out to have a bad esn. fucking scum.

This is why I've always called the customer support number for the provider with the seller present to verify a good esn.

No way to contact them.. ALL the research ive done basically says you have to wait it out, release and renew IPs and create a whole new account.

Its VERY frustrating, Ive been trying to sell a car for almost 2 months on there and havent gotten emails and this whole time its not "reeealllyyyyyy" been listed. The 23 previous sales I had were not good enough I guess???? They were spam tooooooo right craigslist!??? Why I awwwwta :lolguy:

They are now pretty strict with car sales. My ad wouldn't show up because I put photobucket linked pictures in it. I re made the ad and had to "verify" my account via text message. :fuuuu:

^ YESSSSSS I had a photo link at first and poof no listing.. re listed and still nothing. Definitely strict on cars and Im pretty certain thats what killed my account in the end.

With phones DEFINITELY verify the esn before handing over cash thats for sure!!!