Picked up a new DD

KennyFKINPowerz

Thanks for the reply, I've been considering a '07-'08 GTI and I'm not overly familiar with the 2.0T.

To the OP, nice ride!

Thanks man

Its a good thing the dash is smaller now. The vw beetle dashes were 2 to 3 times bigger on the older models. They turned the saved space into leg room

Yeah you have tons of room in this car. Im digging it.

Thanks for the reply, I've been considering a '07-'08 GTI and I'm not overly familiar with the 2.0T.

To the OP, nice ride!

I have had a 2006 DSG FSI, my dad has a 2008 DSG FSI and I currently have a 2009 TSI 6mt. If you have any questions, let me know. I suggest trying to get the tsi engine, its much better.

Its a good thing the dash is smaller now. The vw beetle dashes were 2 to 3 times bigger on the older models. They turned the saved space into leg room

The New Beetle (97-2011) had such a large dash because of the shape of the car. This was a necessity, not an option.

I have had a 2006 DSG FSI, my dad has a 2008 DSG FSI and I currently have a 2009 TSI 6mt. If you have any questions, let me know. I suggest trying to get the tsi engine, its much better.

The New Beetle (97-2011) had such a large dash because of the shape of the car. This was a necessity, not an option.

Thanks man I appreciate it. This car has so many fricken options and I wont have my owners manual for at least a week so I am sure I am gonna have some questions.

guarantee it outlasts this shit wagon.

brb buying VAG right around its most expensive service interval :dumb:

It will last as long as it's maintained, or the parts run out. Just like anything else.

brb buying rusty busted-ass jeep.

0 rust. Even if my engine were to explode, it would be cheaper than his turbo replacement.

My VAG turbo has 190k miles on it, I bet it outlasts your motor. Plus with the popularity of the 2.0t cars it's super easy to find parts right now.

That seems to be the biggest argument of someone who can not afford something nicer than a piece of shit.

They always say "OOOOH OOOH my 1978 AMC will outlast your new car", even though I need to repair the rust holes in the floor and it rides like a fucking log ride, its still better than your newer car.

:gabe:

Ill enjoy my Vagmobile while getting 30mpg and feeling like I am riding on air.