Columbus Car Clubs?

zeitgeist57

I've been so focused on CR and Cars and Coffee for the last few years that I never really even considered that other car clubs may exist in the area! I understand that there are Corvette, Mustang, etc. groups that get together, but anyone ever hear of these guys?

Road Devils - http://www.roaddevils.com

Drifters Car Club (looks like it hasn't been updated in years) http://www.blatantfinger.com/drifters2.htm

Anyone know of other groups that currently get together? I'm looking to meet more car people over the winter and get them interested in hanging out at CC&C. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm at work right now so I can't see any of the above websites except through my personal CrapBerry.

Edited by zeitgeist57

LOL WUT? Who did they talk to at Cars and Coffee that was a douche? Phil?

Sorry, that was me.

He asked me what kind of car I drove.

After I said MIT-SU-OKA slowly three times, carefully enunciating each syllable, he asked me to say it again. I lost it, walked over and keyed his Subie, scratching "Mitsuoka" across the hood. "Don't ask me again," I told him.

I hadn't had my coffee yet. Everyone has moments like that.

One person from COS talked to one other person at CC&C and the whole site is butt hurt now? What a bunch of sissies.

I wouldn't say the whole site, but I got some negative feedback and they couldn't even tell me if it was Clay's or the other one with the high end cars that even people here have an issue with. Personally I have had no issue with either, and been to both.

someone acted like a douche so they want no part of CC&C.

If you do find out it was someone at our group, let me know via PM and I'll try to confront the person if they are a "regular".

Are there any threads on COS about this? I definitely don't want any negativity on Saturday mornings in my group! :)