Aventador in Columbus

Putty

Went to the New Albany Classic back in September...MAG had the Matte Black one on display. I've never seen a car mimic a steath fighter jet so well. Really was an amazing piece of engineering...even sitting still!

One thing I pointed out that had a few of us on-lookers LOLing was the Audi "OOOO" cast on the bright orange brake calipers. A small detail probably overlooked by most owners, but I would think for $5,000,000,000,000 you could avoid reminders to other car guys that it's really a re-skinned R8. :gabe:

Went to the New Albany Classic back in September...MAG had the Matte Black one on display. I've never seen a car mimic a steath fighter jet so well. Really was an amazing piece of engineering...even sitting still!

One thing I pointed out that had a few of us on-lookers LOLing was the Audi "OOOO" cast on the bright orange brake calipers. A small detail probably overlooked by most owners, but I would think for $5,000,000,000,000 you could avoid reminders to other car guys that it's really a re-skinned R8. :gabe:

It's not a re-skinned R8.

It shares some electronics & brakes.

Douchenozzle.

The guy must have some cash, they don't let just anyone drive them do they?

I'm pretty sure they make sure you can afford the car before they hand you the key. My uncle lives up the street from a lam dealer in Maryland and during the Summer they pass his house all day long...people test driving.