Cheat on a tattoo artist, get pooped on....

Tim Davis

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.com/post/13348728615/tattoo-artist-ryan-fitzgerald-from-dayton-oh-was

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv9wahoia61qar86bo1_500.jpg

Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently, Ryan found out that Rossie had cheated with a long-time friend of his, but instead of confronting her about it he acted like everything was normal and hatched a plan for revenge. Originally, Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault, but the ingenious tattoo artist had covered his bases by plying Rossie with wine and tequila shots and getting her to sign a consent form that stated the design was “at the artist’s discretion.”

No word from Rossie on whether the illicit night of passion with Ryan’s friend was worth it. Moral of the story? Never cheat on a tattoo artist.

She hurt his feelings, so he permanently disfigured her? And y'all think that's cool? WTF is wrong with you people? The guy's an emo pussy asshole. I'll grant that his method of disfigurement was creative, but functionally this isn't much different from cutting off noses like they do in Afghanistan.

I'm calling fake on the whole thing, but if it's not, I don't understand even pretending to think this guy is anything but an extreme cockface.

I would think that her lawyers could work around the consent form, since she signed it while under the influence of alcohol.

Doesn't make the damage go away...just pointing out that the form is probably worthless.

A co-worker brought that up too. Got me thinking...does everything you do go null/void if you're under the influence of alcohol?

A co-worker brought that up too. Got me thinking...does everything you do go null/void if you're under the influence of alcohol?

My wife's the attorney, but numerous court cases have nullified contracts where it can be proven the signer was not in their right mind at the time. I'm sure if she wanted to sue a little money towards a decent attorney will win her some restitution.