I bought my mom a SHITTER for xmas what did you get yours?...

neonkiller

Well I was stumped on what to get my mom for Xmas so I had her come down and give me some Ideas while we had lunch stuffing our faces with mall food.. Well after investigating I found out she wanted a new toilet for her bathroom. I got her this.

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/033056/033056847992xl.jpg

The guy who helped me sucked ass but another gentleman at Lowes heard my name and said he trolled on here and knew my car... He was nice but I wish I woulda told the other guy to fuck off I think he was mad that I called thetoilet a "shittter" when I asked him if he knew allot about them and it was a gift to my mom.

Cool guy = tell that idiot to lighten up and enjoy life. BTW my mom knows all about my car but thanks for keeping it short.

Then I wanted to pimp it out.

Got a sweet no slam toilet seat.

American Standard Clean White High Efficiency WaterSense Elongated 2-Piece Toilet

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/721015/721015353713xl.jpg

Feels good knowing I got my mom a shitter for XMAS :p

So what did you all get your mom?.......

I bought my mother in-law a shitter a few years ago for her birthday :). Her husband ( my father in-law) passed away that year and the crapper was the original from the 70's. It was pretty bad so I picked one up from Lowes for $100 or so and installed it that day.

On a side note, I had my parents come over tonight for dinner and made them meat loaf and mashed potatoes with some corn.