I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike shepard has never came to me to pick up parts . Email him and ask if I ever meet up with him to hand over parts. Now, come up with another untrue accusation.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f28/118193-40s-stuff-3.html

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10/f38/119233-psi2hi-thief.html

Care to explain?

Thats all new to me. I just looked at that when a guy posted it on OH. That's want i'm dealing with a bunch of BullShit that I had no part of:mad::mad:

Thats all new to me. I just looked at that when a guy posted it on OH. That's want i'm dealing with a bunch of BullShit that I had no part of:mad::mad:

So, you are saying this scammer had full and unbridled access to your phone lines, paypal account, and mailbox for 4 years. Am I hearing this correctly, Roy?

Wow....

The only logic I can apply is your identity has been 100% hacked. In fact I think it is so hacked that these phantom people have now hacked your CR account using your logic. Might have to lock this account to stop this 4 year scam. I mean that makes sense based on what you just said. You have no idea who has access to what.

In the court of public opinion you are a dead man walking, you have made yourself out to be a liar.

See, I'm thinking if I had been the victim of a 5, 6, maybe even 10 year identity theft scheme where boards and forums that I frequented were turning against me because of some rogue hacker, I might've been able to do something about it a little earlier.

But then again, I've never been the victim of a 5 year ID theft scheme, so what do I know?

I imagine you would have been better off just admitting that when you were a teenager you did some unscrupulous shit, throwing yourself onto the mercy of the forum. Lots of folks have done questionable things in their youth, but to constantly make excuses, just reeks of immaturity. Your sig is also ripe with the type of backwards rhetoric shitty people tend to espouse when they are exposed, as Bravo unknowingly sort of highlighted.