250hp Mini Cooper S Turbo

zeitgeist57

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was RWD I'd have considered it along the Miata, but I can't make the leap to going FWD. Cool little cars though.

I just laugh at all the ghey comments, keep in mind I have 2 Miatas and work in a shop with a bunch of guys who don't get it. If I didn't have someone reference my cars as gay my day wouldn't be complete.

If it was RWD I'd have considered it along the Miata, but I can't make the leap to going FWD. Cool little cars though.

I just laugh at all the ghey comments, keep in mind I have 2 Miatas and work in a shop with a bunch of guys who don't get it. If I didn't have someone reference my cars as gay my day wouldn't be complete.

Miatas are gay.

:gabe:

KillJoy

I'm willing to put down money that it understeers a fuck ton more than my S4.

All VWs are set up to understeer like pigs from the factory. Just like every car made by anyone.

Getting rid of understeer in a FWD car is trivial, as everyone who autocrosses knows. I've actually had people come up to me (after passing them on track) and say things like, "I thought all Hondas were FWD, what kind of car is that?" I have to explain that I set up my car to be loose, and no, it's not RWD, I just have no problem getting the ass end to swing around.

eta: To the OP, yeah, it's still ghey as long as it's got a speedometer in the middle of the dash.