Hit a new speed with my rc car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I think thats pretty fast without any real mods. I dunno though. What should it be goin. So far I have not been able to find a faster one on the traxxas forum with the stock motor and esc.

Just ball bustin' bruh.

That's fucking moving for no serious mods.

Me and some guys used to bring ours to work and play in the parking lot after hours. Kinda of miss it, need to get my Jato fired back up with some new tires (holes in then) lol

Now, here's what I want you to do. Strap a camera to the roof. Put the car on the highway and follow behind in a chaser car. Upload to YT and get insane fame.

Phil is bringing his camera tomorrow to get a video of it doing these high speed runs.

Brian, we got tons of tires if you wanna join us tomorrow. We will be over by the airport doin this around high noon.

Now, here's what I want you to do. Strap a camera to the roof. Put the car on the highway and follow behind in a chaser car. Upload to YT and get insane fame.

^^ this. Get a buddy, line them up on 71N, chase cars can block traffic, hit record and post the vids. Extra points for vids when cops show up :gabe: