What the hell happened to Yota????????

cbrjess0815

Whatever is going on, I hope it's not anything too serious (I've never personally met Yota, but he seems like a good character from the interactions on here), but the way this thread is going - if it's a private matter, then what flounder said was sufficient to answer the question of why Yota isn't on (no internet) and didn't go into any further unnecessary details. After that, drawing attention to it wasn't really the best way to "protect" someone's privacy.

That's like pointing to an accident and yelling to everyone "DON'T LOOK" - what do you think the first reaction is going to be?

That doesn't mean that she should be crucified by everyone on the forum. She admitted to making a mistake and made a public apology.

Harb, the tire gear is at Chris's place. Hes in Gahanna.

Chris Calovini

President

MotorcycleWishList.com

614-560-7553

chris@motorcyclewishlist.com

http://www.motorcyclewishlist.com/aboutus.asp

Get back at us soon Yota.

yea, if ur lookin to get ur tires put on call him up. cool dude. does a good job. he did my tires.

Harb, the tire gear is at Chris's place. Hes in Gahanna.

Chris Calovini

President

MotorcycleWishList.com

614-560-7553

chris@motorcyclewishlist.com

http://www.motorcyclewishlist.com/aboutus.asp

Get back at us soon Yota.

yea, if ur lookin to get ur tires put on call him up. cool dude. does a good job. he did my tires.

good info guys thanks.

Sounds like someone has "intimate" feelings for their special YOUNG friend. I'm just saying. Plus I've been drinking 5 40oz beers.:cheers:

Damn Nick... 5- 40 Dogs... That's 200 oz. of beer! I can't judge though... I went through 1/2 a bottle of bourbon this evening!:D

Damn Nick... 5- 40 Dogs... That's 200 oz. of beer! I can't judge though... I went through 1/2 a bottle of bourbon this evening!:D

I had a meal in the middle though that helped. I just woke up and i'm SO THIRSTY!! I need Gatorade, but all I have is water.