What the hell happened to Yota????????

cbrjess0815

Yota does not currently have internet.. When he gets back on, he can explain if he wants to let people know whats been going on.

Ditto. The farm where the orgy is going on doesn't have internet. He'll have details and pics when he gets back.

Yota does not currently have internet.. When he gets back on, he can explain if he wants to let people know whats been going on.

Geesh Aaron why don't u just broadcast what's really going on with him. He'll be back is all anyone needs to know. It's NOBODY's buisness!

Geesh Aaron why don't u just broadcast what's really going on with him. He'll be back is all anyone needs to know. It's NOBODY's buisness!

........all i read there was yota didnt have internet............ now you made it seem much worse, two points for pratt........

........all i read there was yota didnt have internet............ now you made it seem much worse, two points for pratt........

no i'm just REALLY REALLY bitchy tonight! sorry. And I really like Kevin alot....he's a great friend. I get a bit over protective with some people.

He said he would be out of town this past week when I contacted him about some tire work; dunno if he's still gone or not though.

Harb, the tire gear is at Chris's place. Hes in Gahanna.

Chris Calovini

President

MotorcycleWishList.com

614-560-7553

chris@motorcyclewishlist.com

http://www.motorcyclewishlist.com/aboutus.asp

Get back at us soon Yota.

Seriously pratt. Piss off I didn't say anything so your lip isn't needed. Pos

Edited by flounder

I'll have to follow this thread now, I wouldn't have thought anything of it until Pratt emphatically declared...

which piqued my interests...now I'm aware of drama.

Seriously pratt. Piss off I didn't say anything so your lip isn't needed. Pos
I'll have to follow this thread now, I wouldn't have thought anything of it until Pratt emphatically declared...

which piqued my interests...now I'm aware of drama.

x2

Oh hell, get off her back. She was just trying to protect a close friend. She also apologized for her comment

Whatever is going on, I hope it's not anything too serious (I've never personally met Yota, but he seems like a good character from the interactions on here), but the way this thread is going - if it's a private matter, then what flounder said was sufficient to answer the question of why Yota isn't on (no internet) and didn't go into any further unnecessary details. After that, drawing attention to it wasn't really the best way to "protect" someone's privacy.

That's like pointing to an accident and yelling to everyone "DON'T LOOK" - what do you think the first reaction is going to be?

Whatever is going on, I hope it's not anything too serious, but the way this thread is going - if it's a private matter, then what flounder said was sufficient to answer the question of why Yota isn't on (no internet) and didn't go into any further unnecessary details. After that, drawing attention to it wasn't really the best way to "protect" someone's privacy.

That's like pointing to an accident and yelling to everyone "DON'T LOOK" - what do you think the first reaction is going to be?

OH OH! i know! look?