New Year Plans

KennyFKINPowerz

So what is everyone doing for New Years eve and the the 1st?

I am staying at home and playing MW3 and whooping my kids's asses on the kinect, while drinking my case of Black & Tan.

What will probably happen is I will drink my black & tan's, suck ass at MW3 and then head to bed for some drunk new year lovin. Then while trying to get some Drunk New Year nookie from the wife, i will fall in my bedroom, breaking my other ankle and end up in the ER on the 1st. Then I will have to take the money I have save for LT1 parts and pay my Dr. bills from this wonderful event. Starting out another wonderful year.

Edited by KennyFKINPowerz

So what is everyone doing for New Years eve and the the 1st?

I am staying at home and playing MW3 and whooping my kids's asses on the connect, while drinking my case of Black & Tan.

What will probably happen is I will drink my black & tan's, suck ass at MW3 and then head to bed for some drunk new year lovin. Then while trying to get some Drunk New Year nookie from the wife, i will fall in my bedroom, breaking my other ankle and end up in the ER on the 1st. Then I will have to take the money I have save for LT1 parts and pay my Dr. bills from this wonderful event. Starting out another wonderful year.

Make baby #6, sell LT1.

Wife is sick. Probably going to cook her some dinner, and probably grab a movie.

I've got some bourbon so it's all good!

Edit: Decided to grab Sushi and then rent the movie. Probably a bottle of bubblie.

Edited by iwashmycar