Tire Service

chris@motorcyclewishlist

Most of you guys have probably heard Yotaman pushing my tire service but I wanted to put up a post so you guys know whats up.

We have the only tire machine recommended by both Dymag and BST for use on their carbon fibre wheels. The machine will not damage the finish on painted or chrome wheels.

We will mount tires from any retailer. In fact, I dont bother selling tires because there are such good deals on the web that I cant even buy them for what some retailers are selling them for. This is beacuse these large retailers buy their tires all at once and in huge quantities.

For most sport bike applications I suggest buying your tires from Sport Bike Track Gear. They have the best prices on Michelin Pilot Powers that I have seen. They will also ship your tires to my address so you dont have to screw around trying to get your bike and tires to my location.

My rates are $20 per wheel if you bring me the wheels off of the bike. It is $100 for a set if you bring me the whole motorcycle and I have to pull the wheels. If you are only replacing one tire on the bike and I have to pull the wheel the price is $60. These prices are for most sport bikes. Cruiser prices may be a little higher depending on how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the wheels off of your bike. My tire disposal fee is $5 per tire because I don't want your old tires.

My service is by appointment only. Please call me directly at 614 560 7553 to schedule or if you have any questions.

Ride safe and have a great season.

Chris Calovini

chris@motorcyclewishlist.com

614 560 75534

+1 for Chris!! He's the man and will treat you well. Plus' date=' [b']he's got beer, television and a hot tub. Relax while you wait!! Haha!!

You had me at beer!:D Just sent you an email Chris. You should have posted up here on sooner. Ordered tires earlier in week and they're on the way, would have been much simpler to ship direct to you!

are ya gonna do cruisers too?? I just had mine done at the pony, on the bike I got charged 137.00 for the labor... my OTD price were 400.00 bills... tires, tubes, mount, balance and test ride... even checked my brakes, front and rear... but hey if you can save me cash I'll have you do it next year...

• 2 months later...

Hope to be another +1 soon. Usualy I balance my own on the Strom as it's not super fast but weight balancing them isn't getting it this time. :-(

So is the balancer high speed or something? Just curious what sort of equipment your using.

Ahh, that's what I'm doing. Yeah, I've already static balanced them to death and remounted the tire twice getting the weighted mark opposite the rims weighted side. What I need is a good spin balancer. The only other thing it could be is a bearing starting to go.

+1!

I went to Chris today and he did a great job on getting the new pirelli's on! Super easy to talk with and got everything balanced and zero marks! We went over some replacement pads and touching up my swingarm where the new exhaust melted it a bit. Also showed me where the left front pads were wearing more then the right. Great thing to have someone working on your bike...and looking out for you.

Thanks again!