my new bike

jermattak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100, dont talk about it, im pissed i cant go, all of a sudden i had some electrical problems, and i dont have the tools to test each component, its a really weird problem, im taking it to my buddies shop toomorrow so they can test it, i know i need somethin though, when i test rode it, i thought it was just a dead battery, but, after riding it a few times and having problems, this isnt the case.

dude, i know, i super stubborn about fixing my own shit, and ive been poking it for a week, i just want to ride.

for real dude, we'll make it happen, circleville looks like a blast, i need sumo riders to keep me company on rides miles ahead of all the i4 riders in the twisties too, haha

dude, i know, i super stubborn about fixing my own shit, and ive been poking it for a week, i just want to ride.

for real dude, we'll make it happen, circleville looks like a blast, i need sumo riders to keep me company on rides miles ahead of all the i4 riders in the twisties too, haha

haha i know how u mean we tend to do all of our own work on our bikes here in town expect fork seals and stuff u need special tools for (if we cant make one ourselfes :D)

hell yeah it would be a blast i wanna check out beaver runs sumo track also.

sweet! what are you doing about gear? i have my leather suit, but its too tight for this stuff, thor supposably makes a good suit, but they only have s,m,l sizing and im 5'9 and 140 lbs, that kind of sizing doesnt work well with me. i would like to have sm boots, but im trying to figure out if my sg10's could double as sm boots

• 2 weeks later...