my new bike

jermattak

a dirtbike with big street tires and twice the torque, but you can go 100+ if you want, better brakes than sportbikes usually too, in first second, and third you dont have to let off the throttle to get the front end up, you just twist it. and to turn, you either lean out and get a knee down, or you stick a foot out and slide the bitch

Sounds like good fun....but I am a big boy.....Doesnt look like it would fit me too well.

6' 250lbs.

Whats one of those run by chance?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like good fun....but I am a big boy.....Doesnt look like it would fit me too well.

6' 250lbs.

Whats one of those run by chance?

it will definantly fit you, better than the rr, seat height is like 35 inches, this thing is big, used you can find them under 6k, the new fi 690 smc's are like 9k

jerm i super jealous.... so not fair..... i may steal my brother in laws 660 ktm and we may go for a cruise, but i cant promise you that i will not get us both into trouble with the police.

:badgerrock:

thanks for having faith in me guys

just kidding, im gonna be a total hooligan on this thing, stay off the sidewalks. How much trouble could i get in for riding it through the mall? that is, if i dump it going down the escalator and i get caught.

have u looked into that headlight yet??? im trying to find a better prcie but no luck yet

havent found any better prices, but if you send me the set of pics like your avatar, ill tell you where to get brighter bulbs that wont melt the housing!

• 2 weeks later...