Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

You really are weird... since when is saying an average qb is average, "spinning" anything? lol

This all started by me just stating my pride that the bearcats won their season opener (up 34-3 with 3 minutes left, before pity TD on 2nd string), against a conference opponent (that will be an ACC team next year)... which you felt the need to troll/belittle by mentioning how bad Pitt sucked, which I agreed. adding it probably nearly equivalent to OSU vs Miami (to being a practice game)... The same Miami team that UC plays every year as a cross town rival, in which the last five years we have outscored 155 pts... So please tell me more about how Miami is a great team that was so much more respectable for powerhouse OSU to play.

If you fail to understand my analogy that a powerhouse team like OSU to play a MAC Miami as a "practice" is equivalent to an average UC playing a bad Pitt team as a "practice"... then I dont know what else to tell ya bud.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are weird... since when is saying an average qb is average, "spinning" anything? lol

This all started by me just stating my pride that the bearcats won their season opener (up 34-3 with 3 minutes left, before pity TD on 2nd string), against a conference opponent (that will be an ACC team next year)... which you felt the need to troll/belittle by mentioning how bad Pitt sucked, which I agreed. adding it probably nearly equivalent to OSU vs Miami (to being a practice game)... The same Miami team that UC plays every year as a cross town rival, in which the last five years we have outscored 155 pts... So please tell me more about how Miami is a great team that was so much more respectable for powerhouse OSU to play.

If you fail to understand my analogy that a powerhouse team like OSU to play a MAC Miami as a "practice" is equivalent to an average UC playing a bad Pitt team as a "practice"... then I dont know what else to tell ya bud.

Because this Miami Brohio team is a good team that will most likely win the MAC this year. (them or Ohio) Would probably whoop on Pitt. And is also not part of OSU's conference. Your analogy is stupid (mainly for the fact that Miami isn't in OSU's conference and OSU scheduled them AS a warm up game). Cincy played a fucking CONFERENCE game against Pitt, who LOST to an FCS team.

but you cant deny his "body of work"....

His body of work is an average season and a bad season. Whoop-de-do

I hope Penn State loses every game.

Zero fucks given about their stupid conspiracy theories; their delusional support of a demented old codger that condones pedophilia; that stupid fucking cat growl they blare over the PA system during games; and their mascot that looks like a homeless dog. Actually, several fucks given - fuck all of them.

Loved watching PSU miss that FG at the end that would have won it. There were A LOT of PSU fans there for an away game and the camera showing all of their sad, child-molesting faces couldn't have been better.

As for OSU... not a surprising result. UCF won't lose more than 2-3 games this year, were just outside the top 25 going into this game. Lots of people didn't know that so they think OSU sucks now...lol. Really need to hope Hyde is OK, Bri'onte learns the plays and Hall comes back soon. Cannot keep running Braxton like that or he'll be dead by mid-season.

When they first showed his stats when I flipped to the game after the OSU game they had him as 1-4 and 1-2 on PAT's. Thought he straight up missed a PAT too and was lol'ing hard. Then they explained that he had it blocked and the lulz subsided a bit. Ending brought the lulz back full force though.

USC is struggling right now against the Cuse.

Just remembered one of PSU's key transfers after the sanctions were announced? Anthony Fera. He was their kicker last year (a highly recruited kicker out of HS - OSU and Michigan each offered grayshirt scholarships but PSU eventually offered a full so he went there) and was 14/17 on the season with a long of 46. They probably win today if he didn't transfer. :lolguy:

Also, not sure if anyone saw/heard about the Tulane player. Broke his neck and suffered a collapsed lung. They had to perform CPR and a tracheotomy on the field to revive him. Hit his own dude. He's an honors student majoring in cell and molecular biology who paid his way for his first 2 years at Tulane. Just awful.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1347123/walker1.gif

Also, another neck injury in the Arkansas game earlier. Looked almost exactly like the Tulane one. 2 guys from same team going for a tackle hit helmet to helmet. Had to be taken off on ambulance. Then just a few plays a later a really bad leg injury and that guy had to be carted off.

And Northwestern just scored a TD with just over a minute to go to go up 10 on Vandy who almost beat "top 10" South Carolina last week.