Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Depends on who they replace him with but I'll give it a try now as well. Torg was awful.

I hope they keep Krenzel in there. He and common man are really good together .

Btw, torg should have been fired after the "Ellis" debacle

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they keep Krenzel in there. He and common man are really good together .

Btw, torg should have been fired after the "Ellis" debacle

Krenzel might as well be the show producer with as little as he speaks. It's all Mike R(however you spell his last name)

Krenzel might as well be the show producer with as little as he speaks. It's all Mike R(however you spell his last name)

Krenzel talks a lot. He just isn't a bumbling asshole moron like Torg, maybe that is why you don't notice.

He is an asshole in person though, could've just been having an off day, hard to say but first impression wasn't the best. We met him at the OSU/Nebraska game and a lot of people walking by us were talkin about that, we thought it was just bullshit til we met him. Mike Doss was alright and Maurice Clarrett was the coolest one of the bunch lol

He is an asshole in person though, could've just been having an off day, hard to say but first impression wasn't the best. We met him at the OSU/Nebraska game and a lot of people walking by us were talkin about that, we thought it was just bullshit til we met him. Mike Doss was alright and Maurice Clarrett was the coolest one of the bunch lol

I've met him at John Deere setups at fairs and the congress and he was always cordial. That's the first time Ive ever heard that about him honestly. Doss randomly showed up at our football camp when I was In HS

I've met him at John Deere setups at fairs and the congress and he was always cordial. That's the first time Ive ever heard that about him honestly. Doss randomly showed up at our football camp when I was In HS

Like I said, could've just been havin an off day. Didnt say 2 words to anyone, just sat thre looking like he didnt want to be there haha. Doss is a nice guy, we met him at a car dealership one tim while out car shopping. I ran down the street and bought a mini helmet for my kid that day lol.

Mike & Mike in the Morning is fucking terrible. Both those guys are typical ESPN east coast stupid fucks with no original ideas of their own. Zero entertainment value IMO. Cowherd is a pretentious cock sucker and I rarely agree with anything he says, but at least he can be entertaining and I love to hate him.

I always enjoyed Rothman and Stanley's show, Stanley is kind of an idiot but Rothman is great. I disagree that he is boring, I think he's one of the best on the station honestly. Bishop, meh, he's ok. He seems like a less annoying version of Neft.

I think it's bullshit that Torg is gone. Common Man & Torg was by far the most popular show in their lineup, and for good reason. I've always thought Krenzel does a good job on the show as the third guy, but it won't be the same without Torg there IMO. Dumb move to get rid of him.

I'm out of the loop. Why was Torq fired?

The common man and Torg together had some funny ass moments. One main reason why I liked the commonman and torg show is because they didn't berate me with how amazing OSU is when they have a sucky season or when they choke in a big game. Earlier today, one of the host during lunch hour was saying that OSU is on Oregon's level this year in football. I immediately shut off the radio.

The common man and Torg together had some funny ass moments. One main reason why I liked the commonman and torg show is because they didn't berate me with how amazing OSU is when they have a sucky season or when they choke in a big game. Earlier today, one of the host during lunch hour was saying that OSU is on Oregon's level this year in football. I immediately shut off the radio.

I was listening, they said if OSU is top ten they should be on Oregons level, but they aren't because "you know how it goes with rankings"

Dont take this the wrong way, but OSU playing in the NC game this year, or playing against a top SEC team, I imagine could be correlated to what happenend when UC was ranked 3rd and played Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer's FLorida team in the Sugar Bowl....

Dont take this the wrong way, but OSU playing in the NC game this year, or playing against a top SEC team, I imagine could be correlated to what happenend when UC was ranked 3rd and played Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer's FLorida team in the Sugar Bowl....

Oh man, Tebow's numbers that game were absolutely gaudy. I honestly felt bad for UC in that matchup, it almost seemed unfair; most people knew it would be a blowout. I think Tebow was 32/35 for 490 yards or something crazy like that

I'd say it could be way worse than even that.

Ohio State's 2006 team was, before the NC game, being regarded as one of the best teams of all time in college football, and look how they got dismantled by Florida. Consider now that this Ohio State team is nowhere close to being the caliber of the 2006 Ohio State team, and given that Alabama's, LSU's, and Florida's 2012 teams would likely be considered better than Florida's 2006 team, and you've got a recipe for an absolute massacre.

Yea, its no surprise there. Our defense really sucked that year... we went undefeated because we had the thought that we would just outscore everyone (had 502 pts for the season, averaged 447.5 yd/gm). Hell, our TD drives were 2:05 on average.. the season average was TOP of 25 mins /game... this should sound familiar....

then we lose our coach who was hte mastermind of our offense, and then go play an SEC defense.... offense struggles, defense plays like it always did... equals slaughter.

EDIT: Updated statistics based on what I could find.

Edited by JuicedH22

http://www.thetorgshow.com/

I do have Counsel and unless something changes I will file suit. My Counsel feels we have a very strong case so I will not comment.

Unless the fan said "we hate you because you are a fat, white, middle aged, married male with children, you're fired"... uh what?

http://www.thetorgshow.com/

I do have Counsel and unless something changes I will file suit. My Counsel feels we have a very strong case so I will not comment.

Unless the fan said "we hate you because you are a fat, white, middle aged, married male with children, you're fired"... uh what?