New sticker applied!

Murse

This. The support just isn't there, but you can hang on to the hope for a few more months.

So, do you think we should just let the major networks decide now who the next President should be and just bypass the election altogether? Save us the TV ads, the signs, the expense, and all the muckracking? (some people probably could live with this option)

There's nothing wrong with supporting the underdog unless you're afraid to be on a losing side of a battle. I don't base my voting on who I think is most likely to win, but many people do. A generation has been brought up to fear losing and to fear making what they think may be an unpopular stand.

You have to stand by what you think is right. Vote for the person you believe is the best candidate. Make your voice heard even if you think that the majority will shout you down. :p

I fully support Ron Paul even if he doesn't make the GOP nomination. I will do my part to get him elected because that is who I think should become president.

In regards to the smoking is not a crime, I smoke cigars and a twitter follower had sent that to me. Just because I'm a nurse doesn't mean I support all the damn smoking bans, I think it should be up to the owner of the establishment to decide if they want to allow smokers.

And I left my car at Starbucks canal yesterday and it was parked under a tele line. Damn birds!:fuuuu: And it's been to cold to wash it all off without the water freezing

So, do you think we should just let the major networks decide now who the next President should be and just bypass the election altogether? Save us the TV ads, the signs, the expense, and all the muckracking? (some people probably could live with this option)

There's nothing wrong with supporting the underdog unless you're afraid to be on a losing side of a battle. I don't base my voting on who I think is most likely to win, but many people do. A generation has been brought up to fear losing and to fear making what they think may be an unpopular stand.

You have to stand by what you think is right. Vote for the person you believe is the best candidate. Make your voice heard even if you think that the majority will shout you down. :p

Well I agree with you, but in order to not discuss my political veiws thats all I care to say. I decided after the last time I voiced my opinion to stick with what my parents taught me, keep your political veiws and religion to yourself.

Well I agree with you, but in order to not discuss my political veiws thats all I care to say. I decided after the last time I voiced my opinion to stick with what my parents taught me, keep your political veiws and religion to yourself.

Your god hates you because you will not speak out about your convictions.

:gabe:

KillJoy

To not want to discuss religion is one thing but not discuss politics? I wouldnt want to have an argument over politics but discussion, any day of the week.

Didn't say it was right just said that its how I was raised. It can be very easy to make it an argument, especially if its discussed like my family taught me.