Big tire go down hill

sol740

Yeah the increasingly exaggerated hops (air) make me question whether this is legit.

I'm not a video guy but it looks legit. I've seen a standard car tire hop the wall on 270 as it got booted by a semi. Had me wondering WTF it hit on the other side.

I would say it's real. I had some fuck nut try to steal a back tire of mine, but only loosened the bolts. I make a slow left turn and I noticed a rim/tire that looks familiar goes past my car. It went down hill 3/4 of a mile down the street before being stopped by the side of a car stopped at an intersection.

That was pretty cool.

As far as the bouncing tire doubters, let me relate to you a story...

Following a big rig down Highway 79 in Texas (A little 2-laner country road), I noticed the rig's rear tire wobbling and getting worse. At this point, I quickly backed the fuck off just in time to see the entire wheel come loose, go almost directly for the front of my car (would've hit me had I not backed off a moment earlier) finally swerve off and go down in the roadside ditch only to pop up a second later so fucking far in the air I couldn't believe it. It continued to bounce/roll in lessening degrees as it disappeared into a field.

That tire in the vid had much more to travel with much bigger hills to hit. It's not suprising to me given it appears to be on a rim and inflated, too.

Ive also had the wheel come off a car I was driving. I helpful citizen found it 3 blocks down, turn left, one more block or so at a dead end. lol

Moral of these stories is don't get hit by a wheel/tire.