Entertainment for you guys

Farkas

Event was called: So you think you can Stance?

http://www.motormavens.com/emAlbum/albums/Antonio%20Alvendia/Events/So%20You%20Think%20You%20Can%20Stance%201/_fullsize/sw20-trd-mr2-widebody-work-meister-s1-so-you-think-you-can-stance-canibeat-itsjdmyo-IMG_6945-copy.jpg

Basically a competition for people with low cars to try and have the most "style" while driving in and out of this driveway... not sure who comes up with these ideas :lolguy:

Edited by Farkas

Ok, I always say that that I respect people who put work into their cars. Not everybody has the same taste or style. Some of us like bone crushing performance, others like to have a certain "look".

HOWEVER

If I want to see something that is judged on "style" I will watch figure skating, gymnastics, or monster fucking jam.

The only car related thing that should EVER be judged is a fucking car show.

Guy : Hey man what did you do this weekend?

Dumbass : I went to the mall and watched people pull in then back out of the parking lot.

Guy : And?

Dumbass : That was it. Man it was co cool you should have came with.

Guy: What are you doing today?

Dumbass: Well I need to re-install my front bumper, replace my exhaust and oil pan. Then I am going to see if I can find skinnier tire to put on my 12 in wide wheels, these 195s are way to wide

I can see the evolution of this "sport" now.

The favored setup in Prepared class will be solid bars instead of shocks in the back and air lockers so they can lift a wheel and spin it for the crowd then lock it and drive off.

Open class will have the nose and fenders on adjustable mounts so they will scrape on the way into the lot, over the join and into the lot regardless of body angle. Air lockers will be used too, but instead of spinning the airborne wheel, they'll use independant braking systems to stop the upper wheel and do a burnout with the wheel still on the ground.

And Farkas class is judged by who can teeter the most angle when they high-side on the top of the ramp and get all four wheels off the ground.