Parting out a '98 Trans Am

gbracing81

I will be parting out a '98 Trans Am in a few weeks. If you need something let me know and I will tell you if I still have it and how much I want for it. Right off the start I do NOT have the following parts.

Engine

Trans

Rear end

Drivers side door

T Tops

Rear bumper cover

I will attemp to answere all questions in order:

1) It has tan shades

2) I do have d/s switches and bezel

3) The car has tan carpet and seats. If interested send pm please.

4) The car was an automatic

5) The car came with 16" silver wheels

6) I have no title so I plan on scraping the shell. However It does have a roll cage already.

I hope this answere's all questions so far.

Some of the parts from the from the car I am selling also is a FAST 90 MM TB and Intake and a set of fully ported heads. They were the stock heads so I believe they are 841's. I will post pics when I get back in town.

• 2 weeks later...

I do still have the console and lid. I would like to sell them both together. If someone wants only the console but does not need the lid I will seperate them.

It does still have the factory 1998 PCM

I do have both window motors, but before I tested both of them and they are sloooooow. For what a new motor costs at Autozone and the fact that they are know to go out so often, it really is worth it to just get new ones.

Teh passenger tail light has a small hole in it from where some one hit my car in a parking lot. The drivers side is good and the filler is good although you cannot see the white of the bird on it any more.