Furniture Stores other than VCF?

Bam

There are a few custom outlet places that advertise heavily on craigslist. I assumed they were just the junk places but after hearing from a few who have bought from them, they sound pretty solid. Search furniture by dealer on craigslist, you will see the 2 big one's ad's pretty easily as they have a ton of them on there.

I went into the store and saw a lot of the same stuff at other stores, but I was never even talked to after 10 mins I just left.

Thats because they are hourly employees.. So they are getting paid regardless..

When we bought our house we went to VCF, Comfy couch, kittles, and ashleys..

We found the best deal for the couch we wanted at ashleys..

Power reclining, durablend leather, coffee table, end tables.. All for under 2000$..

Thats because they are hourly employees.. So they are getting paid regardless..

When we bought our house we went to VCF, Comfy couch, kittles, and ashleys..

We found the best deal for the couch we wanted at ashleys..

Power reclining, durablend leather, coffee table, end tables.. All for under 2000$..

I guess that makes since, but sucks I couldn't even get someone to say hi. We have 10 secs to at least say something to you in my store.

I guess that makes since, but sucks I couldn't even get someone to say hi. We have 10 secs to at least say something to you in my store.

Yeah not saying it wasn't right... Sometimes I like to be left alone in stores to just browse for what I want. And if I need help I'll find someone.

But yeah they don't really care about making sales.

We bought the set we have now back before the name change from Sofa Express.

Just a little FYI. Sofa express and Front Room are not the same company. Sofa was a family owned company that sold out to a manufacturer that made garbage and in turn ruined a great company's awesome reputation and led to that company's demise. Front Room was started by the former CEO of Sofa who was "let go" because he did not want Sofa to embark a road that he knew would kill the company. He and a few of the sons of the founder of Sofa started Front room a few years after they left. Front Room has various levels of quality furniture. If all you can afford is a starter living room set, they have good stuff. If you have a little more coin to spend, they have excellent stuff. Plus they are always running some deals with no payments and free delivery.

We bought a Flexsteel leather sofa and chair from Frontroom. Mom and dad bought their stuff there too way back when. Always had good luck. You will probably pay more but the brands are higher quality!

Flexsteel is definetly top quality. Sucks to move, but lasts a long long long long long long time.

Yeah not saying it wasn't right... Sometimes I like to be left alone in stores to just browse for what I want. And if I need help I'll find someone.

But yeah they don't really care about making sales.

You should be left to browse comfortably, but they should also acknowledge you being in thier store with a "Hello, my name is ..., if you need anything let me know."

Ikea

It's good starter stuff being nice and rather durable for the price, but it is far from the quality you will get at a real furniture store. After moving to SC, we bought almost all our furniture there.... Just sucks building it all...even the couch.