woot: invicta

AWW$HEEET

solved my watch problem years ago

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6835835643_6020b826e4_z.jpg

not sure if serious......

That beat Air King is the "i just want to own a rolex for crying out loud" Rolex that you pick up for 2,500 bucks when you are younger.

Not to mention that its about the size of the average woman's watch in today's standards.

That beat Air King is the "i just want to own a rolex for crying out loud" Rolex that you pick up for 2,500 bucks when you are younger.

Not to mention that its about the size of the average woman's watch in today's standards.

Boy did i see this coming !!!!

Holy fucking watch snob.

Who the hell pays for a Rolex? Rolex Watches and Mount Blanc Pens are dime a dozen give always in sales contests. I like mine, but I only wear them on occasions where I'm around other sales guys.

Lol

Bob the Super Avenger in your sig is kind of the I want to have a big boy watch and not spend to much $$ that everyone and there brother has now!!!! Nice starter breitling bob :}

I kid i kid lol :} Just have to bust your balls

Haha. I was rocking a super avenger before ludacris was... And if my SA is a starter then I would defer to my Navi World. But we all know that starter watched are the non-chronos (regarding breitling)

I have had an invicta for over a year. Its a skelton that you have to wind. Doesnt need rewound for about another 24 hours. Looks good and has lasted. Other people have said good thing about it so for a $100 bucks it was worth it.

Link to the watch I have http://www.prlog.org/11268257-1-cheap-invicta-0569-for-sale-collection-mechanical-skeleton-stainless-steel-watch.html