Broadband connection, and an Internet Question

Clifford Automotive

First I need to know if anyone here might have a broadband card I could use for an upcoming event? I would need it for an entire weekend.

If not no worries.

The second question is, If I have a browser open is there a way I can make it only display one website, and not be able to surf the web?

The second question is, If I have a browser open is there a way I can make it only display one website, and not be able to surf the web?

Not a complete solution, but pretty easy would be to simply go to View in your browser and disable the navigation and menu bars and such.

That won't prevent people from using keyboard shortcuts, but unless you're leaving it totally unattended it's probably enough to thwart low-level shenanigans.

I actually just realized I'll use my OpenDns to only allow my site.

Now does anyone have a broad band stick or card I could use for 2 days?

Thats's an even better solution.

As for a card, I don;t have one. What kind of phone do you have and how much bandwidth would you need. My thought here is can you just tether to your cell?

Ill go with Spam on this one.. figure a way to load it all locally and view it that way. Even on my 4G phone the tethering drops or craps out for a moment on occasion.. a 3g tethered connection might not be browser worthy of some huge photos either. Link us to website?