tax thread 2011

AWW$HEEET

How are you peeps comin along on taxes?

Can anyone recommend a tax person to do my personal tax? I feel like I am getting fucked every year. I need someone with the ability to do a 1040 (dont qualify for the short ez form), tax sales/purchases, dividends, school loan interest forms. I would also like someone who is aggressive.

I have no interest in doing this myself. I simply don't have the time to devote to delving into the US tax code. Flat tax anyone?

Jones, did you miss the part about not wanting to do my own taxes at all?

Yes, the 5 minutes it would take you could be spent elsewhere I supposed.

Go to H&R block, pay them $250 to have a moron click through their version of turbo tax for you seems like a great idea.

How are you peeps comin along on taxes?

Can anyone recommend a tax person to do my personal tax? I feel like I am getting fucked every year. I need someone with the ability to do a 1040 (dont qualify for the short ez form), tax sales/purchases, dividends, school loan interest forms. I would also like someone who is aggressive.

I have no interest in doing this myself. I simply don't have the time to devote to delving into the US tax code. Flat tax anyone?

I don't file until October, to avoid being audited. I use Lee Nash, Nash and Associates. He's a friend of mine, and the owner of the firm. Tell him Eli sent you over.

Link - His website is awful

its the most jewish way to do your taxes!!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5576