Fuck you all

Guest Hal

1. You trolls are a complete waste of space. You cannot formulate an adequate flame any better than Paul could write a middle school essay. You are nothing and you will never be anything. I would say more if only there was one among you who deserved such an honor.

2. Mods/admins, you guys are chalked full of more fail Carnival Cruise Lines. "Should I stay or go?" The answer is obvious, you should go. In general, you're a bunch of sad, bankrupt (in various capacities), powerhungry basement dwellers. Congratulations, you're an authority figure on a local message board. Good God, your life's ambitions must be satisfied. Further, none of you can handle when someone disagrees with your illogical approach to life and its little problems. Rather than take a look around at the failures that define you, you ban people or set them to some status that is supposed to annoy them. Your inability to effectively handle a microsection of a local populace is surely a window into the empty, passive aggressive thing you call a soul.

3. All of you 30+ year old gamers/street racer/Cleveland dwellers that are wasting away the pinch of a chance given to you by the FSM, I pity you. You've become all that is wrong with the world. You're nothing more than a pitiful lump of useless flesh and bone.

4. To the rest of you that don't fit into these basic categories, fuck you. You're just enablers. You're too weak to handle the trolls or the mods, too pussified to stand up for anything you think. I'm glad you can post funny pictures or answer basic tech questions, but know that is all you will be remembered for. May the FSM judge you not by your weakness or ineptitude, may He/She have mercy upon your souls.

I'll sit by patiently to await what I'm sure will be worthless responses and lukewarm flames. I'd ask that you take it easy on me seeing as I am out of practice, but that hardly seems necessary when confronting the equivalent of a special education classroom, lacking not only intellect but also basic retard strength.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You trolls are a complete waste of space. You cannot formulate an adequate flame any better than Paul could write a middle school essay. You are nothing and you will never be anything. I would say more if only there was one among you who deserved such an honor.

2. Mods/admins, you guys are chalked full of more fail Carnival Cruise Lines. "Should I stay or go?" The answer is obvious, you should go. In general, you're a bunch of sad, bankrupt (in various capacities), powerhungry basement dwellers. Congratulations, you're an authority figure on a local message board. Good God, your life's ambitions must be satisfied. Further, none of you can handle when someone disagrees with your illogical approach to life and its little problems. Rather than take a look around at the failures that define you, you ban people or set them to some status that is supposed to annoy them. Your inability to effectively handle a microsection of a local populace is surely a window into the empty, passive aggressive thing you call a soul.

3. All of you 30+ year old gamers/street racer/Cleveland dwellers that are wasting away the pinch of a chance given to you by the FSM, I pity you. You've become all that is wrong with the world. You're nothing more than a pitiful lump of useless flesh and bone.

4. To the rest of you that don't fit into these basic categories, fuck you. You're just enablers. You're too weak to handle the trolls or the mods, too pussified to stand up for anything you think. I'm glad you can post funny pictures or answer basic tech questions, but know that is all you will be remembered for. May the FSM judge you not by your weakness or ineptitude, may He/She have mercy upon your souls.

I'll sit by patiently to await what I'm sure will be worthless responses and lukewarm flames. I'd ask that you take it easy on me seeing as I am out of practice, but that hardly seems necessary when confronting the equivalent of a special education classroom, lacking not only intellect but also basic retard strength.

This is how posts in The Kitchen should look.

This is how posts in The Kitchen should look.

Are you serious? A long ass post trying to call people out when all he is just a worthless manlet who makes posts online about breaking closet doors when the snow plow guys block in his driveway. Brb, making the kitchen the section where I write out books for responses but deep down I'm just a worthless faggot who gets mad when nobody cares about me.

Inb4 all the nuthuggers

Are you serious? A long ass post trying to call people out when all he is just a worthless manlet who makes posts online about breaking closet doors when the snow plow guys block in his driveway. Brb, making the kitchen the section where I write out books for responses but deep down I'm just a worthless faggot who gets mad when nobody cares about me.

Inb4 all the nuthuggers

Wow, 5 months and I come up with a variety of insults using some new material. 5 months and you come up with the same stale insult that ran out of steam more than a year ago? I wonder which of us is better at this...

Wow, my life is complete now, I thought I'd never reach this level where Hal writes a whole paragraph about me. How's that random appearance every 4-5 months like some old has been wrestler theme working for you? You're about as usefull as Gabe and White's "special" cousin who can only conjure up the ability to come on here once or twice a year.

Oh and welcome back for the few hours you'll spend here.

Wow, 5 months and I come up with a variety of insults using some new material. 5 months and you come up with the same stale insult that ran out of steam more than a year ago? I wonder which of us is better at this...

Honestly, you're not worth new material. After your faggot emo bitch move you pulled over the summer trying to air out "supposive dirty laundry" about Brian carter here in the kitchen, I just looked at you from there on out at a worthless piece of shit. I applaud Brian for not showing up at your house and caving your face in but I would expect him to be the bigger man in that situation. If most of CR saw that thread before it got deleted you would prolly be known as the biggest piece of shit known in columbus. So goodluck with this thread.

Honestly, you're not worth new material. After your faggot emo bitch move you pulled over the summer trying to air out "supposive dirty laundry" about Brian carter here in the kitchen, I just looked at you from there on out at a worthless piece of shit. I applaud Brian for not showing up at your house and caving your face in but I would expect him to be the bigger man in that situation. If most of CR saw that thread before it got deleted you would prolly be known as the biggest piece of shit known in columbus. So goodluck with this thread.

Real talk.

This might end up being worth the read after all.