Fuck you all

Guest Hal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Hal. I missed him so much I facebooked him asking him to come back. Since he was banned for mod bashing and thats all you fuckers do Now a days I figured it was only fair.

P.s. stop using my full name... A ninjas got warrants!

I love Hal. I missed him so much I facebooked him asking him to come back. Since he was banned for mod bashing and thats all you fuckers do Now a days I figured it was only fair.

P.s. stop using my full name... A ninjas got warrants!

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Cool action flick bro

HAL'S BACK

How was banned camp?

Never got banned, so I don't know. Miserable use camp was quiet and enjoyable, like an old folks home for retired e-battlers.

Wow, my life is complete now, I thought I'd never reach this level where Hal writes a whole paragraph about me. How's that random appearance every 4-5 months like some old has been wrestler theme working for you? You're about as usefull as Gabe and White's "special" cousin who can only conjure up the ability to come on here once or twice a year.

Oh and welcome back for the few hours you'll spend here.

Whole paragraph about you? Don't flatter yourself sweetums, you only got a special mention. Honestly, I didn't even read your thread. All I know if that you can't handle your "responsibility" and cannot even make your own decisions.

Honestly, you're not worth new material. After your faggot emo bitch move you pulled over the summer trying to air out "supposive dirty laundry" about Brian carter here in the kitchen, I just looked at you from there on out at a worthless piece of shit. I applaud Brian for not showing up at your house and caving your face in but I would expect him to be the bigger man in that situation. If most of CR saw that thread before it got deleted you would prolly be known as the biggest piece of shit known in columbus. So goodluck with this thread.

Intradesting, Brian's wife complains of less than savory treatment at the hands of her husband and I am the shitty one? Interesting that Brian admits she said those things, although he claims they were some sort of twisted joke. Whatever, I don't particularly care what the truth is at this point. I'm not here to rehash what is between Brian and me, especially since he is the one who invited me back.

Now, if I'm not worth new material, why do you insist on replying to whatever I say to you? Is there a little piece of me that gets under your skin? Are you unable to handle other people addressing you as the dimwitted failure you are? I don't know the answer, but I'm sure you won't be able to help yourself and you'll wander back to call me an emo fag whilst vigorously defending your inability to get to me.

Hal, how's your Cobra doing?

I sold that like two years ago.

That entire post sounds like it was written by the loneliest man on Earth. How much attention do you need before you start acting like a normal person?

Semi-valid question, but you've left out valuable information. What is normal?

Does normal consist of the PM's I received while "banned" begging me to come back? No, those people who messaged me probably aren't normal.

Is it normal to waste my time attempting to insult someone who lost the ability to be offended a long time ago? No, that's probably not normal. I guess that one's unfortunate for you.

Is it normal to attempt to gauge someone's loneliness based upon an internet post which does not include reference to the OP's social status? Nope, that's another bad one for you.

I'll take my version of normal. That's the one where I happily sit here while the ignorant masses throw everything in their arsenals at me. The one where I spend 5 minutes posting something that people cannot help but argue about. Yep, that's the one. It's normal to be me.

I miss "old Hal", definitely didn't miss this.

Shall I tell you to kill yourself in some exotic fashion? That might be more appropriate for one of my previous incarnations. You let me know what get's ya hard, I'm here to please.

Semi-valid question, but you've left out valuable information. What is normal?

Does normal consist of the PM's I received while "banned" begging me to come back? No, those people who messaged me probably aren't normal.

Is it normal to waste my time attempting to insult someone who lost the ability to be offended a long time ago? No, that's probably not normal. I guess that one's unfortunate for you.

Is it normal to attempt to gauge someone's loneliness based upon an internet post which does not include reference to the OP's social status? Nope, that's another bad one for you.

I'll take my version of normal. That's the one where I happily sit here while the ignorant masses throw everything in their arsenals at me. The one where I spend 5 minutes posting something that people cannot help but argue about. Yep, that's the one. It's normal to be me.

Sad, but if it works for you I guess that's all that matters.

Sad' date=' but if it works for you I guess that's all that matters.[/quote']

And here you are again. I just wasn't allowed to have the last word? It's ok, I'm going to validate you with this response. Hopefully this makes you feel a little bit better about your lack of imagination.

Intradesting, Brian's wife complains of less than savory treatment at the hands of her husband and I am the shitty one? Interesting that Brian admits she said those things, although he claims they were some sort of twisted joke. Whatever, I don't particularly care what the truth is at this point. I'm not here to rehash what is between Brian and me, especially since he is the one who invited me back.

I'm donkey punching you in the nuts next time I see you while wearing a u mad bro cut off t-shirt. You know what the truth is.

I don't know really who you are too well, but welcome back hal, congrats on stirring the e-warriors pot

:making popcorn:

Shut the fuck up. I have no clue who you are and don't need or want your welcome.

I'm donkey punching you in the nuts next time I see you while wearing a u mad bro cut off t-shirt. You know what the truth is.

Meh. I find it highly unlikely that anyone on CR, apart from 2-3 select members, will see me in person.

Now, I saw Buck was viewing The Kitchen, let's see how long 'til he wanders in with some mindless disparaging remark about how much he dislikes me.