Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, divulge your times and let the Angus peppering begin!!

My best was a 45.1, the new panhar bar really threw me off at 1st but I think I'm figuring it out, did find out my tire pressures were probably way off but oh well. They hadn't posted the times when I left but they should be online in a day or so.

I'm quite curious how I fared against the Veteran in Gods chariot?? The back half of the course was all miata/civic turns.

I was there late just to watch since I was not able to get around early enough. The last couple turns are pretty sharp. It does look like fun though. Maybe next time I can get signed up. The silver C6 Z06 was making it look easy.

46.003. :)

Had a 45.9 but hit a.cone.

Happy that I didn't go off course once this time. :)

51.4 was my best, but it was a learning experience for sure!!

you let jones beat you...? ouchhhh theres a knife in the kitchen if you want to cope

you let jones beat you...? ouchhhh theres a knife in the kitchen if you want to cope

Eat the floppiest of donkey dicks. :dumb:

Do you even remember when you came out and had car fun?

Gergface was doing really well today. Way better than I did my first time out.

Hell of a fun day.

Eat the floppiest of donkey dicks. :dumb:

Do you even remember when you came out and had car fun?

Gergface was doing really well today. Way better than I did my first time out.

Hell of a fun day.

shoot i drove my fun car today vtec aka warp drive hits and boom flyssss.

get on my level

Holy crap that sucks.. Did it happen on course?

How many entrants and how many runs?

yea the person driving was coming into the last turn and just stopped. Took about 20 mins to get the car off the course. there ended up being 130 people and 5 runs per person! i only stayed for run 2 and i left at 2pm. was a long day for sure!

Holy crap that sucks.. Did it happen on course?

How many entrants and how many runs?

He came in from West Virginia on top of that. It happened on course towards the back half I guess. I arrived shortly after it happened and ended up talking to the guy for awhile. He built most of the front suspension stuff from scratch in his garage.

I reckon running 285's up front on a MR2 with a stock modified ball joint didn't help a whole lot, but it literally twisted and ripped both the ears off. It was cracked in other places as well.

He came in from West Virginia on top of that. It happened on course towards the back half I guess. I arrived shortly after it happened and ended up talking to the guy for awhile. He built most of the front suspension stuff from scratch in his garage.

I reckon running 285's up front on a MR2 with a stock modified ball joint didn't help a whole lot, but it literally twisted and ripped both the ears off. It was cracked in other places as well.

Our 2004 TL road race car at THR Racing once (at VIR 13hr race in 2010) broke both front upper control arms (straight up broke the metal completely) when we ran 275/30/17 BF Goodrich R1 tires up front with 255s on the back

it was turning 2:09 laps at VIR, which is not slow at all for a car with that much weight over the front axle

I was there late just to watch since I was not able to get around early enough. The last couple turns are pretty sharp. It does look like fun though. Maybe next time I can get signed up. The silver C6 Z06 was making it look easy.

Saw you there, me and my GF were sitting right behind where you were standing by the dans deli trailer. You couldn't miss her cast and leg caddy/scooter. It was a good time for sure. I didn't have the social cojones to say hello.

I believe the total turnout was close to 150 drivers, 5 runs despite the 20min delay for the mr2, poor guy I wanted to see that thing run!!

Yup, 146 total.

Class results --> http://www.ovr-scca.org/uploads/ax_results/2012/01_fin_2012-05-06.htm

PAX Results --> http://www.ovr-scca.org/uploads/ax_results/2012/01_pax_2012-05-06.htm