Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yah.. Definitely a 3 run day

Not necessarily.......Have faith young skywalker. As along as the first heat goes smoothly, we could get a few more in...we'll see......

EDIT: Yeah, what Craig said :) ^^

So far, my plan is to go with WOR at Kilkare. As of 10 minutes ago, there were only 12 registered participants.

That is tempting but I couldn't take the Z there without tearing up my rear tires. When I got it aligned, to get both sides to match they had to set my rear to .26* toe-in. :-/

So yah.. Definitely a 3 run day

Don't be too pessimistic, once in a while they do get 4 runs. 125+ participants will likely become a 3-run day, but at 107 (as of 5 minutes ago) drivers, it's not as bad.

why is my name not listed under the G stock class?

Greg, you chose the RTF class. I can change you to GS if you like or your can run RTF (Road Tire Front)....totally up to you. You will still have a GS PAX no matter what class you run. Somehow you chose that modifier when signing up.

Greg, you chose the RTF class. I can change you to GS if you like or your can run RTF (Road Tire Front)....totally up to you. You will still have a GS PAX no matter what class you run. Somehow you chose that modifier when signing up.

I don't think he cares. First time, and I was of very little help as I'm new too.

He just wants to show up and learn / have fun.

So glad more of CR is going this year.

What would a MAzdaspeed Miata with treadwear100 tires sign up for? Everything else stock.