Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast at everything, except wit, so lets see if that vette can hold off a little Miata.

At the last event, "the little Miata" was beaten by its naturally-aspirated version by more than one and a half seconds ...

At the last event, "the little Miata" was beaten by its naturally-aspirated version by more than one and a half seconds ...

On 1 1/2 season old Kumhos!! To be fair, my dad's 01 with a 6 speed was perfect for that course. Put it in 2nd and go. For my 5 speed, it was too slow of a course to stay in 2nd, and too fast to stay in 1st. That's why I was on the rev limiter so much. The mazdaspeed 6 speed is limited much lower than my dad's 6 speed. Again, causing the same issue I had.

Also, a turbo was NO help on that course. Even with mine, I could barely get it spooled up before the next corner. And it's designed for autocross and instant spool.

I guess if the only way you can beat anyone is to drive a kart.....:dumb:

you had nothing on the vette and if you want to take the challenge you can run against the TBSS. Gary Nolen took the challenge, he beat me by .25 seconds in his vette :gabe:

I have never raced before and have owned my car for less than a week and i bet i will lose to everyone here.... except Cordell :gabe:

Did you buy a car Greg?

only losers say its about fun...

Its about WINNING! :fuckyeah:

In that case, if its not fun, and you lose as much as you, how are you still alive?:fa:

My goal is always to be as fast possible and winning is just a byproduct.