Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great irony, we get enough walk ups, we go to three heats, it's easier to do more runs do to fewer worker changes and no lunch break.

Sounds stupid, but the changeover "down time" is a killer...

Exactly, I've seen this many entrants with as many as 5 runs, typically 4 though.

What would a MAzdaspeed Miata with treadwear100 tires sign up for? Everything else stock.

If your treadwear is not = or >140, then you need to run GS. RTF is for 140 treadwear or higher. I will switch you to GS with the same number you had.

Sound good?

What tires are you running?

Ok I was looking at the different type of classes and gave up. Also how many entries are aloud ?

02 Z06, aftermarkets brakes ,RA1 tires 100 treadwear. Does engine modifications change your class ?

Ok I was looking at the different type of classes and gave up. Also how many entries are aloud ?

02 Z06, aftermarkets brakes ,RA1 tires 100 treadwear. Does engine modifications change your class ?

Your car would be in one of the modified classes.

Yes, what engine mods do you have?

Best thing to do folks is to show up and when you tech in they will get you figured out, don't worry about classing, especially if your a noob. Do sign up for the Novice Trophy if your a noob though, if they still have it?? Kale?

Best thing to do folks is to show up and when you tech in they will get you figured out, don't worry about classing, especially if your a noob. Do sign up for the Novice Trophy if your a noob though, if they still have it?? Kale?

Sound good,thanks.

Cam/Heads/Headers , only thing I'm probably missing is the driver mod.

Yeah, you will probably be in a 'modified' class. Perhaps A-Mod. Just ask the guys at tech and they will let you know.

Yes, they still do the 'novice' championship, if you decide to compete in it for the season. Just list yourself as a 'novice' when you register.