Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't me, I thought there was you and the one Miata faster then me, if there was more I'm not sure.

It wasn't me. I was stuck in the 1:14s with my lack of grip all day. I should have just run my street tires.

Do they post the results?

you had nothing on the vette and if you want to take the challenge you can run against the TBSS. Gary Nolen took the challenge, he beat me by .25 seconds in his vette :gabe:

Bring it. My car will NEVER have anything on a Vette.

Cordello better be out at this one so the Miata can be violated.

hmmmm, Tom wants me to go to Kilkare for a different SCCA event, my wife wants me to pack some shit for our move next week and go to a party, you guys want me to kick...I mean race with you. Really not sure what I'm doing this weekend, gotta work saturday or I'd have more of ths packing done.

So far, my plan is to go with WOR at Kilkare. As of 10 minutes ago, there were only 12 registered participants. Plus, I got direct permission from their Solo Chief to run and work only in the morning so I can make the party back in Westerville.

Scott, can you update the schedule since MOSCC is back on track ?

So far, my plan is to go with WOR at Kilkare. As of 10 minutes ago, there were only 12 registered participants. Plus, I got direct permission from their Solo Chief to run and work only in the morning so I can make the party back in Westerville.

Scott, can you update the schedule since MOSCC is back on track ?

You give me the dates and I'll update it.

If I go autocrossing sunday it will be at Ackerman.

Looks like we ended up with 103 pre-registered. SMS is 20 deep! Should make for a great day of trash talki.......err....I mean racing :)

Some hot shoes coming to this one from out of region too. Andrew Palotta (2010 STU National Champion) keep an eye on him in his well set-up Evo.

Also, all three Solo Chairs from the NWOR region coming down, and the HART S2000 will be making an appearance.

For anyone looking to learn how to drive, just come and watch some of these guys.

Not to mention, I have a Pro Solo national champ co-driving my M as well (prepares to eat humble pie)