Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulz at Paul being butthurt about his grandpamobile, and Erica is going to make us sammiches.

Jones doesn't put up a fight, neither does Tom, what kind of fuckers admits defeat before we actually race?

Lulz at Paul being butthurt about his grandpamobile, and Erica is going to make us sammiches.

Jones doesn't put up a fight, neither does Tom, what kind of fuckers admits defeat before we actually race?

Fine...

Your miata is going down you fairy car driving homo.

There is no use responding to such a skewed challenge. Racing against a Miata is like fighting a girl. If you won, you got mocked and if you lost, you got mocked even more.

There is no use responding to such a skewed challenge. Racing against a Miata is like fighting a girl. If you won, you got mocked and if you lost, you got mocked even more.

Scared of a girlie car? Racing a Vette ...........well you actually fit the profile, so I'll just race it.

Serious question in the Kitchen, the first event is at National Trails, is that an Auto-X event or 1/4 mile fun? I've only driven past and most of the lots look like grass. Second, the 5/19 event says Lot Clean Up Day what does that mean?

Thanks.

I am really thinking of coming to watch as I've been wanting to try this for a while. Just sucks because I'll have my kids as my wife works on the weekends.