Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why open face? So everyone can see your weird facial expressions?

You as a hairdresser should know better than to ask that question.

Can one of you racecar drivers suggest me a cheap open face helmet under 100 I can use? I.E. one that meets the minimum requirements with no flash or bling.

Iron Pony Motorsport. Find one on sale meeting Snell standard; bonus point for being local and able to try one on. I myself will not buy a helmet unless I can try it on first.

You're right I would have to cry for how bad you make that awesome car look by being the slowest guy there. :lolguy:

Awesome burn :)

Scale & Align MR2 + better tires = WIN!

Shifter karts will still always be MUCH faster.

Old age and treachery > youth and enthusiasm

That is all, my work here is done, see you at the track.

I was waiting for you or Rich to show up in here and put these guys in their place.

That being said, I will be out this season in the Si as always, but I dare not claim to hold a candle to a MS Miata...better driver or not. Get plenty of seat time, Scott. There is plenty to learn.

I was waiting for you or Rich to show up in here and put these guys in their place.

I'm sure Rich will be along eventually.

He too will tell you I was his first driver's school instructor - to this day he hasn't fully recovered.

I might have taught him everything I knew back then - it wasn't much!

Craig wasn't that bad of an instructor. Frankly, I was not much of a student. Slow learner, I am.

The best driver I've seen from this forum is AJ.

We will be happy to coach those who have no pretenses about being the next Senna.

Driver's school scheduled for May 26 - be sure to attend.

I am in the white EF Civic, #92. Look me up.

Rich

Me in Pauls granny mobile > anything Scott will be driving, I won't even indulge you with the Mustang.........:megusta:

No retort?? U afraid bro?? You've already embarassed yourself by driving a chick car, being slaughtered on the track should be nothing for you!!

Damn man I don't get on here and accept your challenge right away and you can't stand it.

So you're going to beat a Miata with an Accord? What the fuck is that? Brittany Spears races Marsha Brady? Just run the Mustang so you have no excuses when Brittany runs wild on you.

Damn man I don't get on here and accept your challenge right away and you can't stand it.

So you're going to beat a Miata with an Accord? What the fuck is that? Brittany Spears races Marsha Brady? Just run the Mustang so you have no excuses when Brittany runs wild on you.

Just busting your balls. Figured you were on here more often, and this IS the kitchen.:dumb:

I should still be in town for the fun run next month, be prepared to have your angus tendered!!

Just busting your balls. Figured you were on here more often, and this IS the kitchen.:dumb:

I should still be in town for the fun run next month, be prepared to have your angus tendered!!

Angus peppered, but you gotta catch it first.