Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig wasn't that bad of an instructor. Frankly, I was not much of a student. Slow learner, I am.

The best driver I've seen from this forum is AJ.

We will be happy to coach those who have no pretenses about being the next Senna.

Driver's school scheduled for May 26 - be sure to attend.

I am in the white EF Civic, #92. Look me up.

Rich

Thanks Rich that means a lot to me. I am hoping to be able to get out and run more this year.

You laugh now Jones but you'd be surprised what those little cars can do!! I'll be lucky to stay within a sec or 2 of Scotts car.

Then again there's a saying that the only race a miata can win is a Spec miata race!!

If I don't laugh Scott will just chastise me further for not playing along.

I'm saying MIATA LOL on the outside, but thinking Miata FML on the inside. :fuuuu:

• Upvote 1

If I don't laugh Scott will just chastise me further for not playing along.

I'm saying MIATA LOL on the outside, but thinking Miata FML on the inside. :fuuuu:

I'm trying to figure out how to make a drag car out handle a handling car in a handling race, if I go rob a bank this will not be an issue at all, until then it is.:megusta:

Thanks Rich that means a lot to me. I am hoping to be able to get out and run more this year.

You are always welcome to run my car assuming my wife or son are not co-driving. Let me know when you get the itch (no, not THAT itch).

Of course, should there ended up being a photo of you driving my rice-mobile, you would never hear the end of it!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/31rx7/1989%20Civic%20Si%20-%20Autocrosser/CivicInDixie.jpg

You are always welcome to run my car assuming my wife or son are not co-driving. Let me know when you get the itch (no, not THAT itch).

Of course, should there ended up being a photo of you driving my rice-mobile, you would never hear the end of it!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/31rx7/1989%20Civic%20Si%20-%20Autocrosser/CivicInDixie.jpg

full face helmet with tinted visor........

also do they make a cream for that?