Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

Serious question in the Kitchen, the first event is at National Trails, is that an Auto-X event or 1/4 mile fun? I've only driven past and most of the lots look like grass. Second, the 5/19 event says Lot Clean Up Day what does that mean?

Thanks.

I am really thinking of coming to watch as I've been wanting to try this for a while. Just sucks because I'll have my kids as my wife works on the weekends.

Serious answer, while they used to holkd rallycross events in the grassy areas, they do hold regular autocross events in the pits. The 5-19 lot clean up is just that, because you'll notice that the next day is the actual autocross event.

CR will be having a drag day, but the SCCA and other autocrossing clubs don't typically drag race.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulz at Paul being butthurt about his grandpamobile, and Erica is going to make us sammiches.

Jones doesn't put up a fight, neither does Tom, what kind of fuckers admits defeat before we actually race?

no, not really

Even my wife made fun of ypur sweet green valve stem caps.

Cool caps brough.

You know why they are green, right?

:dumb:

Be sure to puts some cois on your veedub and come out this year.

I'll race you on my bone stock suspension. :fuckyeah:

U MAD BRO?

Cuz you seem mad..

nope perfectly content driving my boring car down the road

:fuckyeah:

Paul is into gay watercraft now.

Dumb

that i am sir that i am.

well also my motorcycle... :fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah:

You know why they are green, right?

:dumb:

Be sure to puts some cois on your veedub and come out this year.

I'll race you on my bone stock suspension. :fuckyeah:

Nitrogen.

Air is 80% Nitrogen.

Cool extra 20% bru.

Gay.

Nitrogen in your tires is good for only one thing, during the filtering process that creates compressed nitrogen water vapor is removed. Water vapor being the biggest reason that tire pressures fluxuate due to change in temp and cause corrosion. So while you are getting about 97-98% nitrogen you aren't getting any bi-products of compressing air.

Of course most shops use some type of an air dryer, so it's not as bad as using the junk at your local gas station, it is better. Whether its worth it or not is up to you. If I still worked at a place that had it, thats what I'd use, but I don't so I don't.

Nitrogen in your tires is good for only one thing, during the filtering process that creates compressed nitrogen water vapor is removed. Water vapor being the biggest reason that tire pressures fluxuate due to change in temp and cause corrosion. So while you are getting about 97-98% nitrogen you aren't getting any bi-products of compressing air.

Of course most shops use some type of an air dryer, so it's not as bad as using the junk at your local gas station, it is better. Whether its worth it or not is up to you. If I still worked at a place that had it, thats what I'd use, but I don't so I don't.

I didn't go out of my way to get nitrogen, it comes on the car stock.

Aaron is just a classic ricer.