Best time and place to shoot v. indoor range

Ramsey

OVO for the $, but its in lancaster...$12-13 for unlimited time

Just went there for the first time the other day and for the money, and the fact that they really don't care, as far as rapid fire, etc. its kind of nice compared to most ranges with 1-3 shot burst limits and such.

Yep...and lol @ powder room...its not a bad range, but what is it...like $8 or $10 per 1/2hr...per person (even on the same lane, no less)? I went up there with my brother in law, he took his 32, i took my 9mm, 50 rounds each trying each others guns, and somewhat rushed to do 100 rounds between us to stay within the initial 1/2hr..i guess if you dont plan on staying long, a pay-by-the-half-hour place is fine...ive blown 4hrs at powder room and it was still $13

I have a membership to AimHi (New Albany Shooting Range). The only time I go is when they first open at 10 in the morning during fall/winter and noon during summer months. I go at least once a week and I can bring a guest for free. They just sent out an email saying they may add another 6 lanes due to how crazy busy they have been.

I am in the CCW league and they take up 6 lanes which like BIGGU said makes the other shooters wait until we are done. They have a few other leagues too so adding another 6 lanes soon would make the most financial sense. I sure hope they do it.

I have a membership to AimHi (New Albany Shooting Range). The only time I go is when they first open at 10 in the morning during fall/winter and noon during summer months. I go at least once a week and I can bring a guest for free. They just sent out an email saying they may add another 6 lanes due to how crazy busy they have been.

I am in the CCW league and they take up 6 lanes which like BIGGU said makes the other shooters wait until we are done. They have a few other leagues too so adding another 6 lanes soon would make the most financial sense. I sure hope they do it.

They've needed to do this for a while. It's why I didn't renew my membership.

"Oh hi, you want to shoot? Ok, well just get in line behind the 100 other people. We have a league in the pistol lanes, so we're using rifle for everything else."

They've needed to do this for a while. It's why I didn't renew my membership.

"Oh hi, you want to shoot? Ok, well just get in line behind the 100 other people. We have a league in the pistol lanes, so we're using rifle for everything else."

Exactly. I mention that every time they try to get me to renew.

Yes.

On a side note, I didn't realize indoor range memberships cost so much.

It's 150 for a family at Briar and 100 for an individual.

Yeah, it's a damn shame the insurance and safety costs have to be so insane.