best way to get permabanned

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is so wrong with Comic Sans? I kind of like it, I guess I'll have to use it everywhere. How's about that?

Nevermind this is just stupid.

you can do whatever you like, as long as you're ok with everyone knowing you as "that idiot who uses comic sans"

Going off on concrete-foot for a while seems to get you set to miserable user, which is close to a ban. Pissing off Tina seems to work pretty well, she apparently can't handle too much drama.

Be me, but don't make friends with the admins. If you do that, you should be gone in about a week.

I live in the forsale section

This one here's a dandy

Pretty firm on price but bring yer best offer

rite off 23 in dleware

no scammers!!!

No rust at all except the rockers

runs and drives fine but id hab it toed home

must sell

lookes good from 20 feet

this one is a beaut

located close to columbus, in cleveland

Id take bout. Twelvehunnerd

this one will not last folks

No credit check jest bering ur paystub

runs well but leaks some oil. Think its valves

96 modle has stock ls1 never ben touched

Needs tires but I got a guy

no calls after 6pm

Front steerin shakes think it needs fluid

WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAIL

Shippin avaiable

new spark plugs last yr

Scammers will be reported

Lukin for 3500$

Iv though about taking the for sale thread into a new madness. I know nurkvinny thinks he is an expert because he spends 3 hours a day craigslisting. He has no idea what I could do to that place.

I can't even imagine what kind of thought sequence could lead you to the above conclusion / pseudo-challenge post, but I firmly believe I am better off that way.

Carry on.

P.S. - Have a ball in the FS sections if it tickles your taint to do so; I very likely will have no time in the near future to do anything about it. I am sure several other evil, mean, bully Mods will take care of it.

I can't even imagine what kind of thought sequence could lead you to the above conclusion / pseudo-challenge post, but I firmly believe I am better off that way.

Carry on.

P.S. - Have a ball in the FS sections if it tickles your taint to do so; I very likely will have no time in the near future to do anything about it. I am sure several other evil, mean, bully Mods will take care of it.

The for sale section used to be a beehive of activity with deals abound. Now it is a bunch of broke dicks selling trash out of their garage and turds out of their toilet.

GJ mods

Don't forget to make your own pro-nazi website and spread your hate speech on other, national forums as well.

He wasn't banned, he simply stopped coming here and months later someone pointed out what he was doing on yellowbullet or whatever that site is

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=67

The for sale section used to be a beehive of activity with deals abound. Now it is a bunch of broke dicks selling trash out of their garage and turds out of their toilet.

GJ mods

Truth, most for sale threads are about selling $1 garbage yard sale items n Random dumb shit nobody wants

Truth, most for sale threads are about selling $1 garbage yard sale items n Random dumb shit nobody wants

You remember back in the day the FS section was better than craigslist? Lots of cheap cars, guns, things & stuff stuff. Then the board was overrun with Mods who clearly have some self esteem / penis size issues and have Anthony's magical internet playland has never been the same. Similar to the rise and fall of America.