best way to get permabanned

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can explain how to do it.... you must follow these rules to the T to get it done....

1. Make a " Hey cr thread"

2. start soft, you know the usual " FUCK ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS", nothing too crazy cause you want the suspense to kick in.

3. Call out all the mods without calling them trolls, fags, whiney, or internet heros. you gotta be real original. I.E make it personal and effective for each mod/ admin.

4. speak negative on the race/religion/ and sex of the minorities of the board.

5. make personal threats towards a few weak and helpless members that wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight. ( find their address and post it up with a google maps pic of their house so they feel you are fucking serious)

6.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP TO SECURE TRUE EFFECTIVENESS.... READY

SAY FUCK IPS....

I swear you will never be allowed here again. good luck on your future interweb experience

Over time you could do it through a massive pileup of regular infractions but that would take forever. I'm not sure how you could do it with a quick headshot unless you're a new guy who joins just to troll, but that doesn't help your question.. From what I've seen just plain asking Anthony to be permabanned gets the job done but common side effects are Facebook drama for years following.

Do what Phil is doing. Go around fucking the wives and girlfriends of all your cr buddies. eventually you will work your way up to the moderators and administrators wives and get banned.

:lol:

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd446/MaikoChan1/8edee2e6_a08c_c444.gif

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/tamasys/GIFs/yourealmad.gif

• Upvote 1

i can explain how to do it.... you must follow these rules to the T to get it done....

1. Make a " Hey cr thread"

2. start soft, you know the usual " FUCK ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS", nothing too crazy cause you want the suspense to kick in.

3. Call out all the mods without calling them trolls, fags, whiney, or internet heros. you gotta be real original. I.E make it personal and effective for each mod/ admin.

4. speak negative on the race/religion/ and sex of the minorities of the board.

5. make personal threats towards a few weak and helpless members that wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight. ( find their address and post it up with a google maps pic of their house so they feel you are fucking serious)

6.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP TO SECURE TRUE EFFECTIVENESS.... READY

SAY FUCK IPS....

I swear you will never be allowed here again. good luck on your future interweb experience

I call bullshit. I have done all this, and here I am.:fuckyeah:

:lol:

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd446/MaikoChan1/8edee2e6_a08c_c444.gif

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/tamasys/GIFs/yourealmad.gif

:dumb: Nope. I told you that's your problem now. My prediction is she'll be blowing up your phone trying to date you, then when you turn her down she'll probably whine to her family about how bad her life sucks and how she feels worthless. In the meantime you'll find out she's pregnant, and that she really doesn't take her birth control. You trolled yourself buddy, your next month or two is not looking good.

I call bullshit. I have done all this, and here I am.:fuckyeah:

hmm ive done most and more and im stil here. favoritism plays a small role in this as well. anthony and tina just yell at me and brian points his finger at me. then im back on

:dumb: Nope. I told you that's your problem now. My prediction is she'll be blowing up your phone trying to date you, then when you turn her down she'll probably whine to her family about how bad her life sucks and how she feels worthless. In the meantime you'll find out she's pregnant, and that she really doesn't take her birth control. You trolled yourself buddy, your next month or two is not looking good.

cool story bro, now let it go. you have your own thread to bitch in. if your over it, be over it.