Cupcake flavors!

Erica

What are peoples favorite or least favorite flavors...Poll?

Red Velvet

Peanut butter

Orea fudge

White cake with raspberry frosting

Carrot cake

Chocolate chocolate

Yellow with buttercreme frosting

My wife goes to that place in Powell, I think it's Pink Moon, cause they make these stupid good snicker doodle cupcakes.

I saw a video where a lesbian took a shit into a cupcake wrapper and fed it to her girlfriend. I've never tried it but I would imagine that to be my least favorite flavor.

Uhhh, link?

Red Velvet with Cream cheese icing!

The owner of Pink Moon(Cinnamon Angel(her real name)) in Powell is very nice and made me a dozen cupcakes for the deal I made her last year. They are very good and had some over the top crazy combos that tasted great.

I saw a video where a lesbian took a shit into a cupcake wrapper and fed it to her girlfriend. I've never tried it but I would imagine that to be my least favorite flavor.

This would make an excellent theme for your wedding cake/cupcakes.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=553&pictureid=5964

My wife goes to that place in Powell, I think it's Pink Moon, cause they make these stupid good snicker doodle cupcakes.

The icing they have is TERRIBLE. I think thier cupcake are awesome.

(there is another one in Dublin thats really good too. I Also want to try Fantasy Cupcakes here soon down in Grove City/Canal Winchester.. Her sound amazing as well

What are peoples favorite or least favorite flavors...Poll?

Red Velvet

Peanut butter

Orea fudge

White cake with raspberry frosting

Carrot cake

Chocolate chocolate

Yellow with buttercreme frosting

They all sound good

Fantasy Cupcake is my wifes place! Our most popular would have to be between Buckeye (she made the buckeye candy filling into a frosting), Red Velvet, Salted Caramel (MY Favorite) and Wedding Cake. I will say a few weeks ago i finally tried the snickerdoodle and the shit is goooooood! its like a cinnamon roll! but after looking at the analytics they all sell pretty close to the same.

Also the place up in Worthington, Blue Frost, makes a really good Blue Velvet and their Irish Car Bomb tasted just like the real thing!

If you ever come into her place and there is a guy working, thats me so let me know who you are and your from CR and ill give you employee discount!

Fantasy Cupcake is my wifes place! Our most popular would have to be between Buckeye (she made the buckeye candy filling into a frosting), Red Velvet, Salted Caramel (MY Favorite) and Wedding Cake. I will say a few weeks ago i finally tried the snickerdoodle and the shit is goooooood! its like a cinnamon roll! but after looking at the analytics they all sell pretty close to the same.

Also the place up in Worthington, Blue Frost, makes a really good Blue Velvet and their Irish Car Bomb tasted just like the real thing!

If you ever come into her place and there is a guy working, thats me so let me know who you are and your from CR and ill give you employee discount!

The fiance and I stop in there quite often. The last time we stopped in there, I told her that I knew you from CR. We're having her do Wedding Cakepops for us to send to Lake Tahoe for our wedding in June. Hook me up mang!