Lettuce talk about Quads / ATV's

Tshensley

Boowho wahh

If your lazy then go 4 stroke, if u wanna have fun and well..be mr awesome go two stroke. Hell ide even go on alimb and say get a old honda 250 4 wheeler if u want something that handles well and has power

Well if you didn't ride like a bitch...

finally some one with some man pants on, :fuckyeah:

Paul, I could out ride you on a kids 90cc quad!

Id have to agree with the 4x4 option but, that depends on where you plan to ride. Where I ride is all overgrown with mud pits and creeks so my polaris does great. Now dont get me wrong here, a bunch of my buddys ride sport quads and get through things pretty well but, tend to have trouble in the deeper parts of the creek and mud pits and end up needing pulled out occasionally or having to make many attempts to get through a rough spot. I have rode both types but, I prefer my big 4x4 especially when riding for 5-8 hours at a time. If youve got a big open area to really get some speed then sport bike all the way but, for aggressive trails Id stick with a 4x4. Plus they are starting to make the new utility bikes with much sportier handling than the older ones.

Can-am - Renegade.

Test drove one of them at a park and I was super impressed.

X2

Ive owned both a Raptor and a 450 with a 480ci kit Yamaha. At 6' I enjoyed the 450 more due to the race suspension set up from the factory. The Raptor always wanted to wheelie through third/fourth gear and got old real fast. The front end felt heavy taking it over jumps as well.

I like bombing through the woods, hill climbs and flat out speed. The 450 would eat that raptor's ass for lunch and give you change back.