Fubar231

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<-------- Best neighbor

What noise?

:dumb:

I have to admit that from an outsider's perspective, it was not the smartest thing and just confirmed the neighbor's feeling but from an insider's perspective, I would have done the same. So it's a wash?

<-------- Best neighbor

What noise?

I have to admit that from an outsider's perspective, it was not the smartest thing and just confirmed the neighbor's feeling but from an insider's perspective, I would have done the same. So it's a wash?

Did you hear the sonic boom yesterday? :masturboy:

is it just me? i've NEVER had a gun pulled on me or needed to pull a gun on someone in my civilian life

I'm going to side with OP neighbor on this one

We must be doing something wrong.

OP, when you get guns pulled on you repeatedly and you get people coming to your house to "harass" you it eventually seems like you may be the common denominator... not everyone else in the world. Clearly I don't know you, so maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong.

Maybe you could change your thuggin' ways and get off the streets. Maybe I'm just a dreamer.

:gabe:

• Upvote 1

Lol to people in here who think i act like a thug or something its quite funny.

Im one of the nicest people youll ever meet, and ill help my friends with whatever they need and shit. I really don't care what CR thinks of my response to this guy i just had to vent.

Also I didn't ever do shit to this guy. Hes just a hater that i drive a nicer car than him and im half his age. He started shit by coming to my house several times to harass me, and then kept it going today. I havn't done shit to him and wouldn't of if he wasn't such a dickhead to me.

Plus, CR, I don't really care if you guys think i did the right thing. I think its funny cause everytime he steps out front hes gonna have to think about me.

As for the people saying about me being a "Thug" and shit like that, thats hilarious. Ask anyone on here that knows me, im one of the nicest people youll ever meet. Just dont fuck with me cause im not gonna be a bitch and back down. You gotta hold your own in this world and some people do it differently than others.

I've had two, both were unprovoked.

People with guns think there cocky and shit and pull them out whenever they get a chance. Half the people who tote guns like that are a fucking pussy and would get there shit rocked in a fight. Don't fucking pull your gun out unless your ready to shoot someone. Pulling a gun out as a scare tactic is the dumbest fucking thing ever, because if you pull a gun out on me and i have one too im pulling it out and shooting first because i feel that my life was threatened.

The dude that pulled the gun out on me on 315 was a bitch too. He saw me coming up behind him faster than he was going, so i go to the middle lane to pass him and he swerves over and brake checks me, then when i yell at him he starts waving his gun around thinking hes all cool shit.

Im one of the nicest people youll ever meet, and ill help my friends with whatever they need and shit. I really don't care what CR thinks of my response to this guy i just had to vent.

Also I didn't ever do shit to this guy. Hes just a hater that i drive a nicer car than him and im half his age. He started shit by coming to my house several times to harass me, and then kept it going today. I havn't done shit to him and wouldn't of if he wasn't such a dickhead to me.

Plus, CR, I don't really care if you guys think i did the right thing. I think its funny cause everytime he steps out front hes gonna have to think about me.

As for the people saying about me being a "Thug" and shit like that, thats hilarious. Ask anyone on here that knows me, im one of the nicest people youll ever meet. Just dont fuck with me cause im not gonna be a bitch and back down. You gotta hold your own in this world and some people do it differently than others.

you sure showed him.

Also, i thought CR would find the story quite amusing, but since your all experts in knowing the situation about everything, i shouldn't of bothered.

Also, i bet half the people on CR are too big of a bitch to do something about it when people do shit like this.

Also, i thought CR would find the story quite amusing, but since your all experts in knowing the situation about everything, i shouldn't of bothered.

Also, i bet half the people on CR are too big of a bitch to do something about it when people do shit like this.

yup, you got us. You are far more of a man than the majority of cr. We should crown you king.

I think you don't realize your posts are probably causing people to form the opposite impression of what you intend. Not that you care what others think of you, as you have stated sixteen times in this thread already.

yup, you got us. You are far more of a man than the majority of cr. We should crown you king.

Thats dumb. Thats not what i was saying.

CR Is full of KEYBOARD WARRIORS who when you see them in person, would back down.

Keep acting tough behind your keyboard CR.