Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

if it were me, i would have explained the situation to the neighbor, that i work an off shift / hang out with friends later on the weekends (i dont know your situation). also explain to him that sound ordinance doesnt take effect until about 9 or 10 (dont remember what it is in the summertime). if he would still continue to follow me home after that, politely let him know that he is trespassing and that there would be repercussions if he does not leave. then if he refuses to leave, beat his ass, you are well within your right if he is on your property. fact is why piss all your neighbors off when its only one your mad at?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me pose a hypethetical scenario, say instead of doing a burnout in front of his house, you called the police and filed a report of him harrassing you and the events that have transpired. Now fast forward to the next time said fucker comes walking up your driveway and beat the shit out of him. Cops show up and you have prior issues with dickhead and claim self defense who are they going to beleive?

Now take the current situation, something escalates into police involvement, and he looks like the good guy because you've done burnouts in the street and acted like a fool. You will loose in that situation.

Police aren't all bad if you use them to your advantage, so stop acting like a dumb ass kid and think like a mature adult and life will be a whole lot easier for you.

I have never had to do anything, because once the police go knocking on their door to get the other side of the story most people calm the fuck down and start thinking rationally anyway.

its some fucking idiot pulling some bullshit like you did that causes problems for the rest of us with nice fast cars. Don't act like a choad.

You know I really have never had any issues with you Shane, but don't be a fucking retard and post on here thinking we would appreciate what you did.

if it were me, i would have explained the situation to the neighbor, that i work an off shift / hang out with friends later on the weekends (i dont know your situation). also explain to him that sound ordinance doesnt take effect until about 9 or 10 (dont remember what it is in the summertime). if he would still continue to follow me home after that, politely let him know that he is trespassing and that there would be repercussions if he does not leave. then if he refuses to leave, beat his ass, you are well within your right if he is on your property. fact is why piss all your neighbors off when its only one your mad at?

This guy and I agree. A rarity. :gabe:

Also, if someone is giving you shit for no reason you could always talk to them like you're Old Greg. I'll bet they leave you the fuck alone from then on out - no burnouts/gunfire/conflict needed. I find that offering to share Bailey's from a shoe tends to alleviate any anger they may be feeling.

Ok let me type a lot of this out. Give you guys a background.

The first time this guy ever came over here, like fall of last year, when he came over and talked to me i was calm and understanding. He had told me that people were complaining about loud cars going fast through there and since he thought i had sped by he wanted to come over here and tell me. I was entirely understanding and nice with him, and told him that ill make sure i dont speed through there anymore because peoples kids, and that ill try and keep it quieter. We were both fine with what had been talked about and he left. After this is when i made sure i didnt go more than 25 through there, granted ill leave it in second sometimes so it is loud.

A few weeks after that i was in the garage and he came over again (I didn't even drive my car then) and started yelling at me telling me he heard me flying through there and that he was gonna call the cops if i did something again (again i wasnt driving) and i told him that it wasnt me and i had been at my house. At this time he had told me that he was from kentucky and that he liked hurting people. At this time i asked him why he was threatening me and he told me he wasnt and then he left.

About a month ago i drove past his house while i was coming home and he was outside and decided to follow me over to my house. He asked me why i was speeding and i clearly told him i was not and the car was just loud cause i was in a low gear. Again he told me that he was a gun holder and had a ccw so i can't call the cops on him for having it (i dunno why he said this). Again i asked him why he threatening me and he said he wasnt he was just letting me know. Then i told him again that i wasn't speeding and the car was just loud and he told me that i need to keep it quieter (it was like noon) and that people had been complaining. I was like alright whatever ill keep it down and he had left.

Come to today i drive past his house and hes outside smoking, he see's me and gives me the middle finger as i drive by and starts yelling shit. I just kept going on was like fuck it ive been nice enough with this dude im gonna piss him off. So when im coming home i do the burnout in front of his house and he wasnt home when i did that (found that out a little bit ago).

So he came over a little bit ago while i was doing a oil change and started yelling at me. He told me that Mike and Sherri (No idea who these people are) no longer lived there and that i shouldn't have a problem with anyone over there anymore. I told him i had no idea who these people are and whats hes talking about. He then proceeded to tell me that my brother (dont have one) who was in the military had been stopped by them several times and they had argued about it. I told him i had no idea what hes talking about and i dont even have a brother. Then he told me again that hes from kentucky and he likes hurting people, that he owns guns and is a ccw holder, and that if this keeps up someone is going to get hurt. I got upset with this and asked him why the hell is he threatening me, then he said he wasnt, and then i asked what is up with him wanting to hurt people. He then said that if this problem happened again that he would be back over with a gun and someone was getting hurt. I asked if he ment hes going to come over here and do something with his gun, then he said for all he knows he could get hurt. I told him that is he keeps coming over here harassing me and brings a gun with him i am going to call the police and file a report about this, then he said it wouldnt matter if he came over here with a gun and pulled it on me because he has a ccw. I told him he was crazy and that im gonna keep driving through there at 25 in whatever gear i please and that he cant do anything about it. He then said if anything happens to his house hes coming straight over here and that thered be a problem. I told him is hes threatening me theres going to be a problem and i was like whatever man. Then he said someone laid a patch of rubber down in front of his house and that if i told him i did it he'd leave. At first i was like i dunno what your talking about and then he was like come on man. I then said i did it and he was likr i fucking knew you did it. He then went to his truck and got back out and yelled something about someone getting hurt again, and i didnt say shit.

So thats the background with this guy and its why he can suck my dick.

The first time this guy ever came over here, like fall of last year, when he came over and talked to me i was calm and understanding. He had told me that people were complaining about loud cars going fast through there and since he thought i had sped by he wanted to come over here and tell me. I was entirely understanding and nice with him, and told him that ill make sure i dont speed through there anymore because peoples kids, and that ill try and keep it quieter. We were both fine with what had been talked about and he left. After this is when i made sure i didnt go more than 25 through there, granted ill leave it in second sometimes so it is loud.

A few weeks after that i was in the garage and he came over again (I didn't even drive my car then) and started yelling at me telling me he heard me flying through there and that he was gonna call the cops if i did something again (again i wasnt driving) and i told him that it wasnt me and i had been at my house. At this time he had told me that he was from kentucky and that he liked hurting people. At this time i asked him why he was threatening me and he told me he wasnt and then he left.

About a month ago i drove past his house while i was coming home and he was outside and decided to follow me over to my house. He asked me why i was speeding and i clearly told him i was not and the car was just loud cause i was in a low gear. Again he told me that he was a gun holder and had a ccw so i can't call the cops on him for having it (i dunno why he said this). Again i asked him why he threatening me and he said he wasnt he was just letting me know. Then i told him again that i wasn't speeding and the car was just loud and he told me that i need to keep it quieter (it was like noon) and that people had been complaining. I was like alright whatever ill keep it down and he had left.

Come to today i drive past his house and hes outside smoking, he see's me and gives me the middle finger as i drive by and starts yelling shit. I just kept going on was like fuck it ive been nice enough with this dude im gonna piss him off. So when im coming home i do the burnout in front of his house and he wasnt home when i did that (found that out a little bit ago).

So he came over a little bit ago while i was doing a oil change and started yelling at me. He told me that Mike and Sherri (No idea who these people are) no longer lived there and that i shouldn't have a problem with anyone over there anymore. I told him i had no idea who these people are and whats hes talking about. He then proceeded to tell me that my brother (dont have one) who was in the military had been stopped by them several times and they had argued about it. I told him i had no idea what hes talking about and i dont even have a brother. Then he told me again that hes from kentucky and he likes hurting people, that he owns guns and is a ccw holder, and that if this keeps up someone is going to get hurt. I got upset with this and asked him why the hell is he threatening me, then he said he wasnt, and then i asked what is up with him wanting to hurt people. He then said that if this problem happened again that he would be back over with a gun and someone was getting hurt. I asked if he ment hes going to come over here and do something with his gun, then he said for all he knows he could get hurt. I told him that is he keeps coming over here harassing me and brings a gun with him i am going to call the police and file a report about this, then he said it wouldnt matter if he came over here with a gun and pulled it on me because he has a ccw. I told him he was crazy and that im gonna keep driving through there at 25 in whatever gear i please and that he cant do anything about it. He then said if anything happens to his house hes coming straight over here and that thered be a problem. I told him is hes threatening me theres going to be a problem and i was like whatever man. Then he said someone laid a patch of rubber down in front of his house and that if i told him i did it he'd leave. At first i was like i dunno what your talking about and then he was like come on man. I then said i did it and he was likr i fucking knew you did it. He then went to his truck and got back out and yelled something about someone getting hurt again, and i didnt say shit.

You should have asked him if we was mad bro?

No, but seriously if this is the case you need to file a report asap.

You should have asked him if we was mad bro?

No, but seriously if this is the case you need to file a report asap.

No shit, what are you gonna do when he misses more doses of his meds? Time to include Johnny Law and cover your ass. Seriously

He was on your property. Why didn't you break his jaw? You just stood there, ON YOUR PROPERTY, and let this faggot who thinks he has you scared talk a bunch of shit. You took it. then he left. LOLOLOLOL...... Better call the cops bro before this guy finally loses his marbles and sprays your car next time you drive by.

He was on your property. Why didn't you break his jaw? You just stood there, ON YOUR PROPERTY, and let this faggot who thinks he has you scared talk a bunch of shit. You took it. then he left. LOLOLOLOL...... Better call the cops bro before this guy finally loses his marbles and sprays your car next time you drive by.

It doesn't work like that man, just because he's on YOUR property doesn't give you the right to assault him. If he assaults you then yes you have full grounds to defend yourself.

I would also go out on a limb and buy a gun. If he has a boner for you its only a matter of time.

This, except file a report now before shit gets real. You may have to forthcoming with the burnout part of the story but better to be 100% truthful to the police. Who knows, as someone else mentioned, alot of people start thinking straight when the cops actually show up. Worst case you have something on file if you have to plant one in a motherfucka.

Maybe this is his hillbilly version of talking to people like Old Greg and he thinks he's trolling you.

This, except file a report now before shit gets real. You may have to forthcoming with the burnout part of the story but better to be 100% truthful to the police. Who knows, as someone else mentioned, alot of people start thinking straight when the cops actually show up. Worst case you have something on file if you have to plant one in a motherfucka.

Maybe this is his hillbilly version of talking to people like Old Greg and he thinks he's trolling you.

yes, file a report then take a trip and buy a gun. when your outside in the garage keep it close as you know there's a good possibility he may come over.

this, unless he does indeed carry a gun. Then you may want to back down and get the authorities involved. I would rather look like a bitch than take a bullet.

well yea, if he does indeed have a gun i'd back down as well and call the cops. Cops should've been call after the guy repeatively came over his house.

well yea, if he does indeed have a gun i'd back down as well and call the cops. Cops should've been call after the guy repeatively came over his house.

If someone says they have a gun, proceed with caution. Most of the time people who announce it will never use it. Unless you get some bat shit crazy neighbor from kentucky.

From here i would call the cops ( right now) explain the situation. Also be forth coming with anything that you may have done to provoke the situation. YOU make the first phone call, don't let him get the jump on you.

i agree with what was said in the prior few posts, file a report now, be honest about it too, buy a gun to keep close (such as in garage if thats where he harass' you most) and put up no trespassing signs. with those signs up, if he gets shot, no questions asked, he was on your property and it was posted with no trespassing signs. not that i think it should go that far, but if he pulls a gun on you and you feared for your life, you gotta do what you gotta do. im just thinkin worst case scenario. but the cops should be able to take care of it before it gets that far i would think.

i agree with what was said in the prior few posts, file a report now, be honest about it too, buy a gun to keep close (such as in garage if thats where he harass' you most) and put up no trespassing signs. with those signs up, if he gets shot, no questions asked, he was on your property and it was posted with no trespassing signs. not that i think it should go that far, but if he pulls a gun on you and you feared for your life, you gotta do what you gotta do. im just thinkin worst case scenario. but the cops should be able to take care of it before it gets that far i would think.

Do not follow this mans advice, you cannot shoot someone unless they are inside your house or they pull a gun on you. You also cannot shoot someone if they turn and run ( a good prosecutor will get you thrown in prison for shooting someone who is retreating). yes, its a sad story but it will keep you from going to prison for murder.