The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? thats the image I had of you, until I saw you in person. I am disapoint :yuno:

Minus the fact that tillys only 6feet shorter than Downey I'd sy they are quite similar. Tilly has a better dew though. Makes up for the fact he tucks his shirt in his shoes cause he doesn't have space in his ken doll sized pants.

Minus the fact that tillys only 6feet shorter than Downey I'd sy they are quite similar. Tilly has a better dew though. Makes up for the fact he tucks his shirt in his shoes cause he doesn't have space in his ken doll sized pants.

Robert Downey, Jr.: 5'8"

Me: 5'10"

Perception is reality, I suppose.

:fa:

I thought it was generally accepted that you were the front man for Color Me Badd though.

We've never met, so I can neither confirm or deny. Do you own a blue silk shirt?

What shade? I've got robin, royal, baby...

And yes, before you ask, I also have a green suit, brown shoes, a multicolored, loud, overly long tie, and Oakleys.

Consider that myth confirmed.

Tick tock.

:lol: I feel like we should just have a " what you imagine Tilly as" thread. All opinions should be replied with a snarky, over though, realization from Tilly.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/LanceSweets.jpg

+

http://music.rightcelebrity.com/wp-content/photos/Bryan_Abrams.jpg

?

:lol: I feel like we should just have a " what you imagine Tilly as" thread. All opinions should be replied with a snarky, over though, realization from Tilly.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/el_ryan85/a1a11956a111b1b39ba9c445ac12c250-me.jpg

My image of John is on a stage back in the 90's singing with other dudes. Thats how I like to remember him.

My image of John is like a 80s Rock Band guitar player, but with shorter hair, but all the tattoos, and smoking cigars isntead of cigs. That's how I like to remember Johnny Bravo in my mind.

Tilley, I can't beleive you fucked up your own boy band reference. Anyone who thinks Tilley is more "Backstreet Boy" than "Color Me Badd" is high on meth.

Give me my fucking schnauzies.

EDIT: Glad to see Focus was paying attention.

EXTRA EDIT: Why the fuck are we still talking about this bullshit? New topic, please.

I would not go that far, as to say "we/IPS" have "pumped" anything into his head. I think we (Mainly I am speaking on my own here I suppose) have approached this build with cautious optimism based on our talents and skills as a collective shop.

Shsssssh. :)

-Marc