The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Since you quoted me, I guess it's my duty to fuck you sideways. As previously pointed out by this entire board, you have an unproven platform... Correct??? I'll answer that for you, yes. Vs a platform tht has flat out balled out on everything that has come up against it. So gargling his nuts isn't needed , these are facts. How many 7 second passes have you made? Have you been to the track? Have you actually raced your car??? Again, I'll answer this, no. You are being gassed by a shop who is guessing . You are doing calculations that are not real life until its put down. Guess what, I hope your car does all the things you predict, cause nothing will be better than watching you get butt fucked by dsms/ f bodies/ and g bodies. 90 rolls el oh fucking el. Your such an idiot it's unreal. That car won't last the summer, hope insurance knows how you hit a wall at 130 cause your rwd car spun like a bitch.

Awwww, did someone get their panties in a bunch.

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cute-puppy-pictures-pez-dispenser1.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet they exceed your by light years. Don't be so hard on yourself.

So, we measure comprehension abilities by distance? This is new to me, please expatiate. Tell us how the distance that light travels in a year equates to how a person comprehends things.

This could be revolutionary.

School: "Sorry, but little David here is developmentally disabled."

Concerned Parents: "But how do you know?"

School: "Well, we strapped him to a rocketship and had him travel the speed of light."

Concerned Parents: "Aaaand?"

School: "Well, it showed that his comprehension skills are light years behind."

Concerned Parents: "Oh, makes perfect sense."

So, we measure comprehension abilities by distance? This is new to me, please expatiate. Tell us how the distance that light travels in a year equates to how a person comprehends things.

This could be revolutionary.

School: "Sorry, but little David here is developmentally disabled."

Concerned Parents: "But how do you know?"

School: "Well, we strapped him to a rocketship and had him travel the speed of light."

Concerned Parents: "Aaaand?"

School: "Well, it showed that his comprehension skills are light years behind."

Concerned Parents: "Oh, makes perfect sense."

I see the art of quantifying or using metaphors also escapes you. I retract my prior statement. You should be so hard on yourself.

I see the art of quantifying or using metaphors also escapes you. I retract my prior statement. You should be so hard on yourself.

Holy fuck, here you go again. How exactly do you quantify a metaphor? This means that you take a metaphor and then turn it into a number of some kind. You realize that makes about zero fucking sense. Do you just look up big words and then randomly interject them into your commentary? It's apparent you don't know what you're doing; we'll add it to the list.

Things D. Piggies Doesn't Know How to Do:

1. Use large words correctly

2. Not be a narcissistic

3. Basic physics

The new and improved D. Wiggs wasn't new and improved for long.

You'd think people could take a joke. It's called busting balls. I realize that many people out there lack the ability to recognize and process sarcasm but you would think and internet forum such as this wouldn't be one. Especially from someone who always tries to be so clever and wity in his posts. Johnny has let me down. :(

Holy fuck, here you go again. How exactly do you quantify a metaphor? This means that you take a metaphor and then turn it into a number of some kind. You realize that makes about zero fucking sense. Do you just look up big words and then randomly interject them into your commentary? It's apparent you don't know what you're doing; we'll add it to the list.

Things D. Piggies Doesn't Know How to Do:

1. Use large words correctly

2. Not be a narcissistic

3. Basic physics

We can add understanding a disjunction to your list. There is a reason we have the words "or using". It's so that, when placed before words like "art of quantifying" and before "metaphors" we don't think one means quantifying metaphors.

You'd think people could take a joke. It's called busting balls. I realize that many people out there lack the ability to recognize and process sarcasm but you would think and internet forum such as this wouldn't be one. Especially from someone who always tries to be so clever and wity in his posts. Johnny has let me down. :(

I can't quantify your superhuman metaphorical diction.

Is it just me or is he trying to back peddle again???? I can't tell because I can't comprehend sarcasm by light years.