The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make less than 19hr and still faster than 90% ur refering too? But I'm stupid. I swing on no ones nuts. Couldent care less about it. But to say ur gona lay down 1600hp easily on a production chassis with half the grip. Just makes me wonder. Took mark a long time to make his combo work at a lower power level. And not on the street. Personally id think anything that's a purpose street racer would want 4wd or 6wd to lay down 1600. I'm gona put 1600hp in a dodge 6x6 and fuck everyone up!

Tilley, I know things didnt start off on the right foot here but I would like to extend you an offer. You have a PM concerning a joint venture with the D. Wiggs Project and the Go Tilley Go campaign. Give it some thought.

PM returned.

Will remain cautiously optimistic.

This thread wins the funneh. I've seen Jamie's car and lol at thinking rwd will be a better option at those power levels vs an awd car from a roll... Oh let's not forget Jamie is a bomb ass wheel man, vs the guy who prolly can't operate his Lamborghini stock... Ips pumped his head up something serious.

Ive seen vids of lambos that have rwd coversions from europe and they spin em for a while until it hooks. Then it rockets. But they have less hp...

By the time this cat's car hooks and books Jamie will be sitting at a truck stop talking to lot lizzards and getting a cherry coke freeze.

Not saying this car won't be sick, but bringing a high HP rwd lambo vs a high hp awd lambo is like brining a knife to gun fight.

I really hope this car turns out cool because he is giving the middle finger to the establishment and trends, but I just don't think it will have enough to overcome the AWD goodness.

Now, back to the blast furnace

By the time this cat's car hooks and books Jamie will be sitting at a truck stop talking to lot lizzards and getting a cherry coke freeze.

Not saying this car won't be sick, but bringing a high HP rwd lambo vs a high hp awd lambo is like brining a knife to gun fight.

i just wanted to quote this..

If I were doing this build and wanted to slay some UGR AWD hottness you bet your last dead hooker I would be finding a way to stick a Davis Traction Control unit in that bitch.

Your an idiot. Clearly you will never have millions 2 waste to get beat by f bodies! You should pay him for posting on this poor people's site. Your an ant to dick wiggs greatness, don't u tell him whats best. His millions says he's rite all the time.

If I were doing this build and wanted to slay some UGR AWD hottness you bet your last dead hooker I would be finding a way to stick a Davis Traction Control unit in that bitch.

Troof. I'd like to have one of those at 700whp.

This thread wins the funneh. I've seen Jamie's car and lol at thinking rwd will be a better option at those power levels vs an awd car from a roll... Oh let's not forget Jamie is a bomb ass wheel man, vs the guy who prolly can't operate his Lamborghini stock... Ips pumped his head up something serious.

I would not go that far, as to say "we/IPS" have "pumped" anything into his head. I think we (Mainly I am speaking on my own here I suppose) have approached this build with cautious optimism based on our talents and skills as a collective shop.

Im not dogging on IPS, but you guys (IPS) shouldn't post in this thread. Act like it never happened until the car is done and let it do the talking. By addressing this issue you have stoked the flame. I won't quote your comment because if i were you id take it down.

I would not go that far, as to say "we/IPS" have "pumped" anything into his head. I think we (Mainly I am speaking on my own here I suppose) have approached this build with cautious optimism based on our talents and skills as a collective shop.

I won't quote your comment because if i were you id take it down.

:gabe:

Same guy? Whats the background behind him, anyone know?

http://www.dwiggsgarage.com/

New money swag.

Read the thread... I already posted the info on the guy, including FB...

Grandpa was a VP for Westinghouse Air Brake in Pitt (large/old corporation)

Father was olympic swimmer, Harvard Law grad, and partner for large firm in Pitt, unfortunately passed away last year.

This dude went to upscale private school as kid in Pitt (partially explains narcissism), went to OSU for law school (same college his dad went as a collegiate swimmer)... business law, for use in own endeavors it sounds like.

So he comes from wealth, which is good; and has nice things, which is good. And after a thorough berating from CR over his attitude, he seems to 'get it' and is no longer pushing buttons...

really? thats the image I had of you, until I saw you in person. I am disapoint :yuno:

I have no idea how to respond to this.

There's a compliment in there somewhere as well as an insult. I'm not sure which is which, though.

There's a picture of me in my avatar. Not really sure why you'd be confused when you saw me in person.

BRB, growing facial hair differently for Cordell.