The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Jamie is gonna beat you to death.... You are the German soldier in inglorious bastards and Jamie is the bear Jew. For some reason, if you watch that movie, you will understand this reference. But either way I can't wait to collect my funds from thorne and then wipe my ass with it and hand it to your shitty personality

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SV-MUCH > 1600whp - RWD - 3,250 - 3,300 pounds

-VS-

SL - 1500whp - AWD (meaningless since not racing 0-60 or 1/4 mile) - 3,503 pounds (assuming UGR kept it as light as Heffner).

I don't know if you are really this stupid or you have access to some really good drugs. Do you think a legitimate 1600whp car DEAD HOOKS at 60? I have raced Jamie at LOW boost at the car was spinning all 4 past 120mph on Drag Radials.

And I am glad you think his junk only makes 1500whp. When are you going to lock in this race?

I don't know if you are really this stupid or you have access to some really good drugs. Do you think a legitimate 1600whp car DEAD HOOKS at 60? I have raced Jamie at LOW boost at the car was spinning all 4 past 120mph on Drag Radials.

And I am glad you think his junk only makes 1500whp. When are you going to lock in this race?

Stfu you are so dumb! What do u kno about lambos??? You can't even afford the letter that spell lambo. Jamie is a piss poor driver and he can only afford that pos lambo. Dick wiggs is a pro driver, more money than everyone on cr combined, and he doesn't drive fast. We are all just slow. You know he already beat marks vett from a dig rite???

Hell I want to hear more about the old mower thats getting ready to be replaced. I need a new one.

Not replaced; being added to!;)

Pretty sure he wasn't.

Ya, see, someone who was talked out of a 911 and into a S5 by their woman probably isn't the most perceptive person. :lolguy:

Jamie is gonna beat you to death.... You are the German soldier in inglorious bastards and Jamie is the bear Jew. For some reason, if you watch that movie, you will understand this reference. But either way I can't wait to collect my funds from thorne and then wipe my ass with it and hand it to your shitty personality

Take a breath and relax. You shouldn't gargle someones balls that hard; you're liable to pull a muscle.

You described one of the main reasons UGR is nothing but 'OK'.

Yes, verified via AIM HP calculator. I saw the video on youtube, but had to pay .000031 to view it?:confused:

Don't forget to click the pre-rolls; I want a new set of rims for the Zero Turn.

Ya, see, someone who was talked out of a 911 and into a S5 by their woman probably isn't the most perceptive person. :lolguy:

:popcorn::Popcorn:

This is going to get good

I want $100 on Jamie raping your crazysupermegafaglambo.com.org car

And $100 on John e-raping you until you cry yourself to sleep

Because it makes enough power to overwhelm 4 11-12inch wide drag radials? That an issue in your book?

Please, Elaborate.

Yes, because Lamborghinis run 12" wide drag radials in front! :lolguy: Have you ever even seen a Lamborghini? lol!

If a car is lighting up the tires 'all the time' (as in, not just when the owner wants them to) it's poorly built; plain and simple

Not replaced; being added to!;)

Take a breath and relax. You shouldn't gargle someones balls that hard; you're liable to pull a muscle.

You described one of the main reasons UGR is nothing but 'OK'.

Don't forget to click the pre-rolls; I want a new set of rims for the Zero Turn.

Since you quoted me, I guess it's my duty to fuck you sideways. As previously pointed out by this entire board, you have an unproven platform... Correct??? I'll answer that for you, yes. Vs a platform tht has flat out balled out on everything that has come up against it. So gargling his nuts isn't needed , these are facts. How many 7 second passes have you made? Have you been to the track? Have you actually raced your car??? Again, I'll answer this, no. You are being gassed by a shop who is guessing . You are doing calculations that are not real life until its put down. Guess what, I hope your car does all the things you predict, cause nothing will be better than watching you get butt fucked by dsms/ f bodies/ and g bodies. 90 rolls el oh fucking el. Your such an idiot it's unreal. That car won't last the summer, hope insurance knows how you hit a wall at 130 cause your rwd car spun like a bitch.

LOL, my wife talks me out of shit all the time. In just the past month she's talked me out of buying a GT-R, a condo in South Beach, and putting you on blast for not paying your fabricator at IPS for your Lambo build. Since we're buddies and talk about our wives and shit, I feel comfortable sharing this with you.

Ummm. you realize Johnny Boy was defending you as not being a "troll" with his comment???

No, he doesn't realize that because he's a moron. Look at how he uses words incorrectly on a fairly regular basis.

YOUR WIFE TALKED YOU OUT OF THAT CAR HAHA YOU MUST HAVE PERCEPTION PROBLEMS BUDDIES LOLZ EDADS EXPEDITIOUSLY!!1!1!

I think he might be borderline developmentally disabled. This would explain a lot of the "logic" he's bestowed upon us in this thread.

LOL, my wife talks me out of shit all the time. In just the past month she's talked me out of buying a GT-R, a condo in South Beach, and putting you on blast for not paying your fabricator at IPS for your Lambo build. Since we're buddies and talk about our wives and shit, I feel comfortable sharing this with you.

ROFLMAO! You think I have to pay!

And don't get sarcasm.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/Lacy_myspace/BabySinclair.jpg

Well Played.

For your efforts, you have been awarded the following plate for your S5.

RedBlue_Standard_Sunburst.gif&x=-18&y=35&color=DarkBlue&height=100px&width=200px&plateImageFormat=Gif